As the UK’s most comprehensive and dedicated source of information on student funding, Student Cash Point is a free website providing users with the chance to access thousands of opportunities currently available in the student funding world. Including grants, bursaries, scholarships and awards for those studying in the UK – no matter what level they may currently be working towards – the site provides access to millions of pounds in one place. Such support is available to cover anything from course fees and accommodation costs, to transport and book costs and can help lessen the financial burden placed on students throughout their academic careers.
As well as having the benefit of viewing all funding content, registered users can also:
• compare universities – selecting all universities of interest and comparing the funding available at each, helping to make an informed choice about where to study;
• subscribe to e-grant alerts – to receive automatic email alerts on new grants that match their needs;
• create their own personal funding report containing all the details of grants that match their search criteria; and
• view the guide to student funding – providing the basics on what funding they’re entitled to and a number of useful hints and tips on how money can be saved whilst studying.
Student Cash Point provides a valuable resource to all students, parents and teaching staff - basically anyone looking for money to help them or a friend or family member. Furthermore, with the upcoming changes to tuition fees from the 2012-13 academic year, Student Cash Point is available to help now and in the future when budgets are squeezed that little bit tighter.
Join the 2,000 new people registering each month, visit: http://www.studentcashpoint.co.uk.
Note to editors:
• Student Cash Point provides UK student grant and funding information to over 50,000 registered users. From students themselves seeking personal support to groups such as parents, teachers and advisors who are seeking to help others, the site is provided by experienced specialists and highlights the millions available every year to help students at any level of study.
• Student Cash Point is provided by Idox Information Solutions, Europe’s leading grants and policy information providers, and specialists in presenting research, information publishing and technology solutions.
• Student Cash Point is part of a suite of funding websites offered by Idox Information Solutions Ltd. Each website offers sector-specific support on European funding, UK Government grants and other sources of financial help available to businesses, community and voluntary groups and environmentally-
Press Enquiries should be directed to the Idox Information Solutions Marketing Department:
Tel: 0844 874 0739