Rather than work through them each fortnight for six months, you can be in total control of what you watch and when you watch it. Real world, down to earth 'Northern' commentary remains the hallmark of Pete Thornton-Smith, a much sought after Quality Management Specialist.
He explains all the basics of making an 9001 QMS work effectively in your business as he lightens the load for the beleaguered Management Representatives who are often left to run the system on their own. Pete empathises with that situation here in the video taken from the new website:
A selection of the comments received from subscribers from the free series is testament to the warmth of feeling being displayed towards these videos:
* The videos are fabulous. Your blog is a goldmine - and that and your videos have been a particular help to me. Your clear communication style is wonderful, and one I want our audit team to try and emulate. You've gone viral here at Midland. Thank you for making this available and sharing your knowledge. I hadn’t intended to write a fan letter, sorry I went on, but I wanted you to know your work is much appreciated. JB, Chicago, USA
* I would just like to say how informative and professionally set up your videos are, they really are priceless. TM, Kent, UK
* I would just like to start off by saying that I am thrilled to have your programme help me with my ISO journey that I have recently been put in charge of implementing at my company. I am very new to all this and you are a saving grace to me. I can’t thank you enough for your valuable insight. NW, California, USA
* Thanks Pete, the blog and the videos are actually a gold mine. Thanks a tonne , I have recently been appointed as the MR for my organisation and I did not know where to start. JWT, Nairobi, Kenya
* I commend you for providing a wealth of great information that is easy to follow and gets you thinking about those methods in implementing good auditing techniques. I especially like the Audit Methodology sections to help re-enforce the concepts and create new ideas on how to improve upon ones system. These are great refresher courses for all auditors at any level. Thanks again, I look forward to receiving more information and reading your blogs.TL, Ohio, USA
* At the outset, I must thank you and congratulate you for your work. The guides are simply too good. The guides will help me conduct Internal Process Audits and design and improve upon the various checklists on the shop-floor. Looking forward for to a great association with you. AP, India
* And last but by no means least, thanks for the support videos. What a fantastic idea! They’re actually good too! MW, North Yorkshire, UK.
The new site has free samples to view to ensure you are happy with the product so why don't you click on this link http://www.iso9001trainingguides.com and join the throng of people latching onto these videos.
ps: Pete also offers a mentoring service for quality system personnel and details of that are on his YouTube Channel called QualityAuthority.
# # #
A well networked advisor working with companies whose procedures and systems aren't as effective as they might be. Works with you to regain control so that you keep more of your hard earned cash and don't risk loosing business, customers and reputation.