1-800-274-5656 to talk to Rick Giese Southeastern Michigan Short Sale Specialist today. The Southeastern Michigan Short Sale Help Group, Macomb, Oakland and Southern St Clair County leading Short Sale Agents with RE/MAX Advisors can be found at www.miforeclosurehelp.com/
Do You Know a Homeowner Facing Foreclosure in Southeastern Michigan? Here's A Way Out.
Headlines today are filled with stories about Michigan homeowners in financial distress …people who face foreclosure of their home.
Millions of American home owners are wondering what to do. Like most crises, this one has produced its share of rumors and misinformation. One of the biggest ones is "just let it happen." Why fight back, this line of thinking goes. It's too emotionally draining, and the government's loan modifications aren't helping many people. Well, that's only a partial truth. While government loan modification programs have fallen short of the mark so far, there is another solid, sensible option for homeowners. This is called a short sale …A Short Sale to a buyer where the seller's lender agrees to accept less than the full amount owned and forgive the remainder.
Why not be foreclosed? Why try to sell short? We have closed over 100 of these transactions provide this list of reasons:
• Avoid the foreclosure stigma …Homeowners will always have to disclose that they had a foreclosure on any mortgage application and (many job applications)
• Protect credit score …Credit scores will be lowered by 300-plus points (per loan) by a foreclosure. The impact of a short sale is less than half that much.
• Improve eligibility for a government insured loan …The homeowner will be ineligible for a government insured loan for 5-7 years (only about two years in a short sale). A foreclosure is the one credit report item that is almost impossible to have repaired.
• Avoid a deficiency judgment …Lenders can seek a deficiency judgment against the homeowner and collect any amount they do not recover at sale.
• Protect employment prospects …Many employers run credit checks on prospective employees. Foreclosure is one of the top items that will put a potential new hire, or even current employment, in jeopardy.
These are a few of the top reasons, but there are more. As an expert short sale specialist I can give a full picture of the options.
Rick Giese and his Short Sale Assistance Team has helped well over 100 Southeastern Michigan homeowners who were facing Foreclosure, STOP the Foreclosure process so his clients were able Short Sale their property to , avoid deficiency judgment, and move on with their lives without the stigma and long-term overhanging debt that a Foreclosure will bring.
For more information on how to avoid foreclosure, call Rick Giese, associate broker with RE/MAX Advisors at Toll Free 1-800-274-5656 or you can visit his website at: www.MIFORECLOSUREHELP.COM
Thanks for reading, Rick Giese.
Rick Giese is a real estate associate broker at RE/MAX Advisors.
Phone Toll Free: 1-800-274-5656. Email: Rick@RickGiese.com
Rick Giese specializes in loan modification assistance and short sales in the Macomb, Oakland and southern St Clair County Areas of Michigan. Macomb Loan Modification Help, Macomb Short Sale Help. Oakland Short Sale Help Macomb and Oakland County MI our services are offering sellers another option besides pre-foreclosure foreclosure or bankruptcy that can affect their credit for years. We are currently offering our services in the Richmond, Shelby Township, Macomb Township, Chesterfield Township, New Baltimore, Clinton Township, Sterling Heights, Mount Clemens (Mt Clemens) Fraser, Harrison Township, Warren, Roseville, St Clair Shores areas of Macomb County Michigan Madison Heights, Troy, Clawson, Royal Oak, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Berkley, Birmingham areas of Oakland County
# # #
As one of Southeastern Michigan leading Short Sale experts. Rick Giese wrote this article to Help ensure that homeowners were and are being given sound advice about How to Stop and Avoid Foreclosure