Class Act: Sell More Books Through School and Library Author Appearances by Barbara Techel is the definitive guide to promoting your message and selling books to school and libraries. And it’s not just for children’s book authors. It’s the ultimate how-to manual for authors of any title of interest to these audiences. It offers step-by-step instructions to help you:
• Spread the message you were passionate to write about in the first place
• Get recognized as an expert speaker
• Book speaking gigs and personal appearances
• Use Skype to give book talks anywhere in the world
• And ultimately, sell more books
Marketing Your Book to Libraries: An Insider’s Guide for Authors by Nancy K. Humphreys is the comprehensive guide to marketing any kind of book to any kind of library in the US. This how-to guide will help authors build a customized strategic marketing plan that fits their book(s)
• Structure your content, title and subtitle, cover, and internal design to sell to libraries
• Get the kind of book reviews you need to catch the eye of teachers and librarians
• Find and target the school and public librarians most likely to buy your book
• Create a successful targeted direct-mail campaign to librarians and teachers
• Use multiple format(s) for selling more copies of your book to libraries
This one time only $21.95 two-book-special-
More information available at Barbara Techel’s website at http://joyfulpaws.com/
Special offer is available October 1st through October 15th only!
— Nancy Humphreys is a librarian with 20 years experience in buying tens of thousands of books for college, university, public, and non-profit libraries. Her employers have included the University of Wisconsin system, University of California at Berkeley, the Oakland, California Public Library, the Pacific Asia Travel Association and the Marin Institute for AOD Prevention. In addition, Nancy is a published author of two library reference books, and is a back-of-the-
— Barbara Techel, award-winning author of Frankie the Walk ‘N Roll Dog book series, has visited over 300 schools, libraries and organizations in Wisconsin, as well as numerous schools via the technology of Skype. Barbara’s highly popular presentation has won the praises of hundreds of teachers, librarians, and club organizers. Barbara is also a speaker and publisher.
Since before her first book was published, Barbara has worked tirelessly to promote her books and the positive message they embody. She has garnered coverage for her story from local, regional and national media through these efforts, and continues to develop and refine her marketing message and approach.