The special offers, presented online at Fine Art Portfolio, are only available for a limited duration, so if you are intent on owning an authentic work of art by an established South African artist, take advantage of the lucrative online specials at: http://www.fineartportfolio.co.za/
An Online Window to South African Fine Art
Established in 1987, Fine Art Portfolio is a convenient internet-based ‘gallery’ that represents a vast collection of original artworks by South Africa’s favourite fine artists.
In partnership with a portfolio of reputable art galleries located across the country, Fine Art Portfolio provides:
• important information on each artist, via a detailed artist resume, that includes a list of exhibitions and private collections the works have appeared in
• certificates of authenticity and value, which accompany each art work
• worldwide delivery, including packaging, shipping and insurance
• a secure online payment platform via EFT, Swift and PayPal
• a ten day return policy
Why Buy South African Art?
The punitive economic recession is not only prompting attractive fine art deals; collectors and investors are seeking alternative ‘safe havens’ in which to invest their cash, with the aim of realising a profit.
South African paintings by prominent artists are highly collectible items popular all over the world. They routinely fetch record prices, with works by Irma Stern, Gerard Sekoto, Maggie Laubser, Gregoire Boonzaier, Maurice van Essche and Constance Penstone, amongst others, realising multi-million rand prices!
South African Art on Sale
Amongst the art for sale at special prices are paintings depicting visually appealing, collectible art genres including abstract art, wildlife art, township art, land & seascapes, figurative art, floral art and still life.
There are over 35 authentic art works to choose from by established South African artists including:
• Mauro Chiarla, a post-impressionist who uses oil pastel, acrylic and oil to create his varied works that have appeared in exhibitions and private collections throughout South Africa
• Errol Norbury, a prodigious practitioner of varied subject matter, with an emphasis on bushveld scenes, whose paintings have been exhibited to sell-out audiences in Europe and the USA
• David Bucklow, a world renowned wildlife artist and photo-realist whose originals and special editions are regularly sold out
• Katherine Ambrose, a widely collected artist who specialises in vibrant and colourful acrylics depicting the popular township art genre
Buying Discount South African Art Online
To invest in original South African art at discount prices, simply log on to http://www.fineartportfolio.co.za and browse the wonderful collection of online specials by some of the most recognised and collectible contemporary artists in South Africa today!
# # #
Fine Art Portfolio is an online art gallery showcasing more than 5200 original South African artworks by hundreds of South African artists. Fine Art Portfolio guarantee every purchase with a certificate of authenticity and value and deliver worldwide.