Following last year’s successful event, almost 90% of visitors felt that not only is The Restaurant Show a key and important event for their businesses, but the Show is also an excellent place to discover the latest products and services in the industry.
Almost 11,000 industry professionals will visit Earls Court 2 in October, in search of new and interesting ingredients, exciting ranges and the latest cutting-edge products to help give their business the edge. From inspiring new ideas to invigorate a restaurant, state-of-the-
Here’s a little taster of just some of the exciting new products being launched at this year’s show:
• Adande Refrigeration (stand H49), sponsor of National Chef of the Year, will showcase its new Saladette, a highly versatile and portable chilled ingredient storage solution on stand H49
• Bellovino Ltd (stand C10) is launching its new convenient mini Prosecco bottle in a 200ml format
• The Henri la Fontaine range of premium French wines has been repackaged and updated to reflect current consumer trends and is being displayed by Booker Cash and Carry Ltd (stand E60)
• Crockery sponsor, Villeroy & Boch (UK) Ltd, sponsor of The Club, presents its latest contemporary tableware collection Modern Grace
• Bermar (International)
• Daas Beer (stand C10) is launching a Gluten Free Daas Organic Blond beer at 6.5% ABV which contains hops and barley
• EcoPure Waters Ltd sponsor of Lunch@TRS is launching its new 750ml design led screw cap bottle on stand E90
• NAPKIN UK (stand C11) and sponsor of Lunch@TRS will be demonstrating its napkin that, when added to water swells by five times in height to create a fragrant and refreshing quality hand towel
• Nespresso (stand F31) and sponsor of The Club, is showcasing its new Aguila machine that combines traditional coffee-making methods with the latest advances from Nespresso
• Coldpress Juices (stand B101) which is also sponsoring Lunch@TRS will be exhibiting its new 5 litre 'Foodservice' and the 750ml versions
• Deli Gusto, (stand E83) will be launching Cocktail Pearls available in Lemon & Pepper and Vinegar & Shallot, as well as flavoured butters
• Philadelphia, (stand D101) will launch its second national competition for young chefs at this year’s Restaurant Show which aims to reward the innovation and creativity of talented trainee chefs in full time education aged between 17 and 23
• The Deli Station (stand C59) will be launching their Pecorino di Fossa, a cheese with a sweet taste followed by a vibrant peppery flavour, matured in sealed caves (called Ovilli) for 100 days.
As well as all these exciting new products, The Restaurant Show 2011 provides visitors with the perfect platform to come face to face with world class chefs and industry experts, enjoy an action packed programme of inspirational and educational features, watch premier competitions and get the chance to see highly-acclaimed chefs cooking live. This hugely popular event has cemented its place on the industry calendar and is the must-attend for innovation, inspiration and education.
Visit The Restaurant Show between 10th – 12th October 2011. To cater for busy schedules and and meet strong visitor demand the show opening hours have been extended: Monday 10am – 5pm, Tuesday 10am - 7pm and Wednesday 10am – 5pm. For more information and to register, visit http://www.therestaurantshow.co.uk and save £25.
# # #
London based boutique communications agency specialising in the hospitality, lifestyle, food and drink sectors.