The X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer is specially designed to determine sulfur content in the petroleum products. Adopts energy-dispersive principle, and with integrated design, it is rapid and accurate. It can meet the requirements of National Standard GB/T 17040 and GB/T11140 on repeatability and reproducibility, and it can also meet requirements of ASTM D4294-03 on these indexes. It provides a measure to determine sulfur content during petroleum or petrochemical production process.
1. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer can be used to determine mass% of total sulfur in the crude petroleum, petroleum, heavy oil, diesel oil, gasoline, and naphtha.
2. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer can be used to determine total sulfur content in the products of coal chemical industry, such as primary benzene.
3. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer can be used to determine total sulfur or sulfide in other liquid or solid powder samples.
1. Electromechanical integration;
2. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer can determine various products and in a wide measurement range. It is rapid for analysis and it only need little standard sample.
3. Adopts fluorescence intensity ratio analysis methods, it can make correction to temperature and pressure automatically and it can also make correction to ratio of carbon and hydrogen (C/H).
4. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer has self-diagnostic function, so it can determine its working state and electric parameters.
5. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer takes disposable sample cell with Mylar film, so it can avoid cross contamination. Sample cell is made by a multifunction pressure device, so it is rapid and convenient. It can record sample serial number, S% (m/m), and date.
6. The sample holder can be precisely located. It can move out from inside of the instrument for sample location and anti-leakage parts replacement. It is convenient and it can avoid any contamination to detection system.
7. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer can save large quantity of test data. You can browse test data and calibration curve at any time.
8. X-ray Fluorescence Total Sulfur content Analyzer uses a thermal printer, so it is easy to replace printing paper. It is needed to speed money on printing ribbon.
9. Equipped with a RS232 serial port, it can connect with any computer or web system.
10. Its safe X-ray protection measures can keep people from injury of X-ray radiation.
Main technical parameters
1. Measurement range: 7 ppm to 5%;
3. Sample quantity: 2 to 3 ml (it is equal to sample depth of 3 mm to 4 mm);
4. Measurement time: 60, 120, 240, 300, and 600 s at random;
5. It can make determination automatically for single sample. Measurement times: can set 2, 3, 5, 10, and 50 times at random; it will show average value and standard deviation at end of measurement.
6. Calibration curve numbers: it can save 9 calibration curves. 5 pieces of them are linear equation in one unknown and 4 pieces of them are binomial parabola.
7. Working condition:
(2) Relative humidity: ≤85% (30 ℃);
(3) Power supply: AC 220V±20V, 50 Hz;
(4) Rated power: 30 W;
8. Size and weight: 468 mm×368 mm×136 mm; 13 kg;
# # #
Our company is a leading oil purifier manufacturer in China, which engages in developing, producing, selling a series of oil purifier such as transformer oil purifier, turbine oil purifier, engine oil purifier, lube oil purifier and so on.