Spain-holiday.com, the fastest growing company for holiday rentals in Spain, features over 5,000 holiday homes across Spain, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands with properties to suit every budget. According to Claus Sorensen, Founder, Spain-holiday.com, “The British are the most organised of all of the Europeans when it comes to booking up accommodation. By snapping up the finest villas months in advance, they get the pick of the very best properties that we offer.”
Here are just a few of the gems that Spain-holiday.com offers, currently with availability in 2012:
• Old almond farm, Mallorca: C’an Bovet (property ref: 7795) which translates as ‘The Little Oxen’s House’, is a really special Mallorcan finca situated inland and just 30 minutes from Palma. Designed by a Norwegian architect, the gorgeous stone building is surrounded by pine, lemon and almond trees and has its own decked pool area and herb garden. Prices in May 2012 start from €1,500 (£1,293) per week for the property or £129 pp (10 sharing). Nearest airport: Palma (30 km).
• Location, location, location: Villa Amaranta (property ref: 9957) is located in Zahara de los Atunes on the Costa de la Luz, an area famous for its unspoilt white-sand beaches and glorious coastline. This minimalist villa is ideal for a group of friends or a family with older children wanting to wind down in the lap of luxury, try the odd bit of windsurfing or visit the local chiringuitos (pop-up bars and restaurants)
• Canary-style sophistication:
• Moorish oasis on the Costa Tropical: House of the Blue Ray (property ref: 10668) dates back to the Moorish period and the property is adorned with colourful tiles and textiles and even has its own cave (housing one of the bedrooms). There is also a tower, tea salon and hammam. Prices in June 2012 start from €1,600 (£1,397) per week for the property or £140 pp (10 sharing). Nearest airport: Malaga (80 km).
• Costa Brava without the high-rise: La Magnifica (property ref: 7400) is a modern, luxurious villa located in the medieval village of Begur with cobbled streets and pretty coves. This stylish split-level property with an infinity pool, beautiful decor and panoramic sea views is perfect for an extended family or group of friends. Prices in June 2012 start from €1,725 (£1,505) per week for the property or £188 pp (eight sharing). Nearest airport: Girona (45 km).
• Space and seclusion: Los Tanquillos (property ref: 11934) in Gran Canaria is an impressive country house tucked away just inland from the sandy beaches of Maspalomas. Perfect if you are looking for some privacy, the villa has four ensuite bedrooms, a private pool and a huge garden blessed with orange, lemon, avocado and mango trees. Prices in June 2012 start from €1,680 (£1,467) per week for the property or £184 pp (eight sharing). Nearest airport: Gran Canaria (50 km).
• Rediscover your zen: Zenza (property ref: 11222) built on a cliff top near the trendy beach resort of Javea is a new, contemporary-
• Stress-free self-catering for families: Families in the know book Villa Isabella (property ref: 9083) year after year and it’s easy to see why. This luxury five-bedroom villa, just a short drive from the airport, has a gated toddlers’ play area with wendy house, slide and sun shades and a games room with Wii for teenagers. There is also a lovely pool with sea views, bbq area and a beach close by. Prices in July 2012 start from €2,200 (£1,900) per week for the property or £158 pp (12 sharing). Nearest airport: Alicante (18 km).
• Get your Ibiza fix: Perched 50m above the Mediterranean, Ses Caletes (property ref: 2811) in northern Ibiza is close to many of the island’s classiest restaurants. The villa has a 10m pool, panoramic terrace and shared private cove, which is ideal for swimming and snorkelling. Prices in June 2012 start from €2,350 (£2,030) per week for the property or £254 pp (eight sharing). Nearest airport: Ibiza (30 km).
• Stairway to heaven: Villa Cabo de Palos (property ref – 9953) overlooks the Costa Calida and is located in the quaint fishing village of Cabo de Palos. This stylish villa oozes sophistication and facilities include a pool with outdoor rain shower, top-notch kitchen and a marble staircase leading up to spacious roof terrace with 360° views of the ocean crashing onto the rocks below. Prices from March – June 2012 start from €2,500 (£2,182) per week for the property or £273 pp (eight sharing). Nearest airport: Alicante (100 km).
For further information on all of Spain’s available properties, Spain-holiday.com’
For further information contact Spain-holiday.com on 020 3384 7066 (http://www.spain-
23 September 2011
Note for Editors: Claus Sorenson, founder of http://www.spain-
# # #
Travel PR is one of the leading travel PR agencies in the UK with over 30 clients covering trade associations, hotels, tour operators and tourist boards.