A residue has just popped out from nowhere that even the officials were not aware of it. An anonymous complaint was sent to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration who then notified the courthouse officials.
Surry County courthouse is already taking immediate actions to find out what that residue really is. And if proven mold, they are planning to hire the best mold inspector or use the best mold remediation product for the clean up process.
Read more about Possible Mold Popped Out in Surry County Courthouse
“The courthouse officials of Surry County are yet to find out if the suspected residue that suddenly popped out could be mold.”
“The county manager had already made significant actions to further investigate the alleged mold contamination. Mold testing is expected to be conducted by a professional mold inspector in the courthouse and an environmental engineer to check the humidity level.”
Read more about Suspected Mold Growing Inside a Courthouse Building
“SURRY COUNTY, N.C. — Officials aren’t sure, but they are investigating whether a residue that has popped up in the Surry County courthouse could be mold.”
“The residue was made known through an anonymous complaint filed to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, who then notified county officials, Surry County Manager Dennis Thompson said.”
“Thompson said an environmental engineer has been brought in to investigate the humidity level inside the building and determine if the substance is, in fact, mold.”
“If the resident is found to be mold, Thompson said the county will come up with a plan to clean it up.”
“Right now, dehumidifiers are being used in the courtrooms to bring down the humidity level, Thompson said.”
Read more about Possible Mold Growing on Surry Courthouse at http://www.certifiedmoldinspection.org/
Though the residue is not yet confirmed as mold, the officials have already called for an environmental engineer. The engineer checked for the humidity level inside the courthouse and assess if mold could possibly grow in there.
Not unless the surroundings are not potential grounds for mold growth, a home can also be a mold haven. Mold can grow anywhere provided that there is moisture and nutrients. A homeowner is even sometimes unaware that an infestation occurs in hard to reach areas of the house.
But no homeowner should now be bothered by a mold infestation or fear a possible growth. Because there is already Moldrizer. It is the number one mold remediation product according to the top mold inspectors in the country. It is impressively safe to use because there is no potential harmful chemical present in its composition. Molderizer is definitely 100% non-toxic and 100% effective.
More about Molderizer at http://www.certifiedmoldinspection.org
Share this to friends at http://www.facebook.com/#!/
# # #
Green cleaning product manufacturer which uses natural ingredients found in remote locations of the world, like the jungles of Peru that not only clean, but also infuse wellness.