Written by industry experts, our newly published 2011 titles include:
• Next Generation Sequencing Generates Momentum: Markets Respond to Technology and Innovation Advances
• Engineering Next-Generation Therapeutic Proteins: Trends and Markets To 2020
• Multitargeted Therapies: Promiscuous Drugs and Combination Therapies
• Commercializing Biomarkers in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Applications
• Monoclonal Antibodies in the Pipeline: A Segment of Major Growth
• Molecular Diagnostics:
• Advanced Drug Delivery Technologies:
Additionally, Insight Pharma Reports launched our Insight Pharma Updates which provide market snapshots on current trends and topics.
• Autoimmune Diseases - Pipelines for Crohn’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Rheumatoid
• Next-Generation Mass Spectrometry:
All reports and updates include exclusive complimentary access to Cambridge Healthtech Institute's conference presentation slides. Plus, Insight Pharma Reports pdfs are interactive – including navigation, search, bookmarks, download options, and additional layered content. Also, all IPR report buyers gain access to Insight Pharma Reports Interactive - a cutting edge tool box! This feature allows faster access, better searches & navigation; ability to create custom output and 9 language translations.
For more information and to purchase, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.