Due to the popularity of SPI’s summer programs in Spain, the leading high school study abroad provider found it necessary to meet the growing demand of its’ language immersion programs by adding an additional summer session in which high school students can participate.
“SPI participants come from all over the country and we wanted to accommodate families with varying summer schedules. Since our summer sessions in Spain were booking so quickly we found the need to offer more opportunities within a wide range of dates,” explains Jeremy Goodwin, SPI Study Abroad co-founder and director. “It is the mission of SPI to provide as many students as possible with the life-enriching experience of international exchange.”
Students can study in Spain with SPI Study Abroad for varying lengths of time, from an unforgettable 1 week or 2 week program to an entire month of immersion. The Spain programs are located in safe and culturally rich Spanish towns including Cadiz, Santander, and San Sebastian.
SPI Study Abroad 2012 Language Immersion Programs Include:
• Experienced On-Site Bilingual Program Directors & Teachers
• Tuition & Books
• Room & Board with Caring Homestay Family
• Overnight & Cultural Weekend Excursions
• Hotel Accommodation at 3-4 star hotels
• Entrances to Museums & Attractions on Itinerary
• Detailed Orientation & Pre-Departure Info
• Basic Medical Insurance through ISIC
• Opportunity to Earn College Credit!
For more information about SPI Spanish Immersion Programs please visit www.spiabroad.com.
# # #
SPI High School Study Abroad offers high quality Spanish, French, and Italian language and culture immersion summer programs exclusively for high school students since 1996.