The conference will run parallel with a vibrant exhibition where vendors will have the opportunity to showcase their latest products, technologies and solutions for the CBRN-E community.
Hear presentations from a list of international speakers, including:
• Ambassador Jacek Bylica, Head, WMD Non-Proliferation Centre, Emerging Security Challenges Division, NATO International Staff, Brussels
• Major General (Professor) Pham Quang Cu, Vice Director General Police Logistics and Technology, Ministry of Defence, Vietnam
• Colonel Francis Ng, Head of Hazmat Division, Singapore Civil Defence Force
• Colonel Patrick Terrell, CBRN Defence Policy, Office of the Secretary of Defence, U.S. Department of Defense
• Dr. Imsuk Yang, Head of Environment and Safety, Ministry of Defence, South Korea
PLUS - Hear knowledgeable presentations from: British Transport Police, Defence Threat Reduction Agency, Department of Defence Australia, Indian Armed Forces, International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research (ICPVTR), International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), International Cooperation and Assistance Division (OPCW), Interpol, Kuala Lumpur Hospital, National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology Vietnam, Singapore Armed Forces
The conference will also offer the chance to attend an interactive workshop on: The Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Incident – A Practical Exercise
For full details and to register your place, visit http://www.smi-
Alternatively, contact Laura Green at tel: +65 664 990 95 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #
About SMi Group
CBRN-E Asia Pacific is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio.
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications.
For more information visit www.smi-online.co.uk
For further booking information, please contact:
Tel: +65 664 990 95