What: Selecting the Right Shows: The Critical Decision
Determining your event-mix strategy is critical when making decisions regarding your show and event participation. This session will outline the process to help you make the right decisions. Specifically, you will learn how to:
• Develop your strategy around corporate objectives
• Identify the markets that represent the most potential to you
• Obtain key information from your customers and prospects
• Develop a universe of potential shows
• Obtain and analyze data that will optimize your participation
• Use a free ROI estimator developed for the trade show industry
When: Wednesday, September 21, 2011, 3:15 pm – 4:45 pm
What: Using Surveys to Measure Your Performance in Trade Shows and Events
Your CFO, CMO, and Purchasing Officer are all demanding more than anecdotal information. Providing event performance metrics is now a must. This session will focus on post-event surveys that give you the data to make sound strategic and tactical decisions. You will learn to provide the return on objectives that your executives seek. Plus, you’ll get questionnaire samples you can use right away. We’ll cover:
• The benefits of measuring
• A typical measurement planning process
• Research techniques
• Measuring by objectives: map surveys to objectives
• Post-show attendee and lead surveys
• Understanding exhibit performance metrics
• Trade show norms (by industry)
• Solutions to problems determined via case studies
When: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 9 am – 10:30 am
Hilton San Diego Hotel and Spa
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
For More Information:
About Exhibit Surveys, Inc.
Established in 1963, Exhibit Surveys, Inc. specializes exclusively in conducting research, measurement and strategic consulting for the exhibition and event marketing industry. The company has conducted primary research on more than 4,000 exhibitions and events and over 10,000 individual exhibits in all major segments of commerce on six continents. Its clients represent all segments of the event industry, including exhibition organizers, exhibitors, private event organizers, suppliers, CVBs and convention facilities. For more information, follow Exhibit Surveys on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and visit www.exhibitsurveys.com or call 1.732.741.3170.
Exhibit Surveys, Inc. and the Exhibit Surveys logo are trademarks and Be a Knowbody is a registered trademark of Exhibit Surveys, Inc. in the United States and other counties. All company and/or product names may be trade names, trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated.
Note to editors: To arrange an interview with an Exhibit Surveys executive, please contact Marilyn R. Kroner, Kroner Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-478-3044.