Clinics will be accepting donations through October 14 during regular business hours 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Items in great need include:
• Clothing (new or gently used) • Toiletries
• Paper goods
• First Aid / Medical Supplies
Monetary donations will not be accepted at WellMed clinics and should be directed to the American Red Cross (american.redcross.org/
Supplies will be delivered to non-profit aid groups working to help families displaced by the wildfires. Sites listed in bold are the major drop-off distribution sites, but all clinics will accept donations of food and supplies.
San Antonio-area WellMed clinic locations are:
• WellMed at Alamo Heights, 7407 Broadway
• WellMed at Crockett Park, 1715 McCullough
• WellMed at Embassy Oaks, 415 Embassy Oaks
• WellMed at General McMullen, 1831 S. Gen McMullen
• WellMed at Great Northwest, 8353 Culebra Road
• WellMed at Greenway Park, 2455 NE Loop 410
• WellMed at Ingram Park, 6218 NW Loop 410
• WellMed at Medical Center, 7622 Louis Pasteur
• WellMed at Northern Hills, 14100 Nacogdoches
• WellMed at Northwest 410, 4438 Centerview Drive
• WellMed at Pecan Valley, 4243 E. Southcross
• WellMed at San Pedro, 5018 San Pedro
• WellMed at South San, 7500 Barlite
• WellMed at SW Military, 517 SW Military
• WellMed at Westlakes, 8303 Military Drive West
• WellMed at Windcrest, 8101 Roughrider
• WellMed at Pleasanton, 809 N. Bryant
• WellMed at Bulverde, 32655 Hwy 281 North
• WellMed at New Braunfels, 731 N. Walnut
• WellMed at Schertz, 608 Schertz Parkway
• WellMed at Seguin, 1483 E. Court
• WellMed at Boerne, 124 E. Bandera Road, Ste. 102
The four WellMed Senior Clinics in Austin also will be collecting non-perishable food donations for the drive.
# # #
WellMed Medical Management is a diversified healthcare company serving 90,000 patients in Texas and Florida, mostly Medicare-eligible seniors. WellMed is an industry leader in medical risk management, highly effective disease management and chronic care programs, healthcare delivery services, and more.
WellMed has been specializing in senior health care since 1990. With more than 35 medical clinics in Texas and Florida, and supporting services for more than 700 independent physicians, the vision of the physician-led healthcare company is to change the face of healthcare delivery for seniors.