It was 09/20/11 that Stuttering John Smith created a group on facebook for everyone to party like VIP on Staten Island and within one hour the group had over 1500 members. This is the first time in the history of facebook that someone has created a group that group so many members within one hour. The group is called “We Love to Party on Staten Island - THE VIP EVENT PAGE” and is open to the public to join.. thats right anyone on facebook can group this group.
We asked Stuttering John Smith today why did he make this group and this is what he had to say... I been going out to party’s and clubs like a rock star/VIP for years and now I am the founder of "THE VIP EVENT". I started “THE VIP EVENT” group so everyone can now party like a rock star/VIP.
Do you like waiting on lines to get into a club?
Do you like paying for drinks?
Do you like watching all the VIPs at the VIP tables?
If you said “NO” to any of the above questions that you should become my friend on myspace/facebook and start to party like a rock star/VIP.
Once you become my friend on myspace/facebook I will keep you updated with all the events/party’
MEMBERS DONT WAIT ON LINES TO GET INTO ANY OF THE PARTYS AND MOST OF THE TIME MEMBERS WILL GET FREE DRINKS!!!
CLUB OWNERS - HAVING AN EVENT, WHAT CAN WE DO???
* We market your event by posting your advertisement on myspace/facebook and a number of other web sites.
* We send out a newsletter about your event to all VIP EVENT members.
* We provide a VIP EVENT photographer to take photos throughout the event.
* We can also setup and design a myspace/facebook page for your event/place and also preload it with friends, saving you months of work.
* We can design and manage your myspace/facebook website for you giving you time to manage your place.
WE CAN ALSO HELP WITH YOUR Alternative Marketing!!
Contact THE VIP EVENT for more information and
to check availability for your event
Stuttering John Smith is known for a style of comedy that has sparked controversy and much media coverage. He is loved by some and reviled by others, who feel that his act is crude, misogynistic, racist, homophobic and degrading. Stuttering John Smith has been widely opposed by women's rights groups and he has been banned from many radio and television shows for his explicit language and politically incorrect humor. We also think that MTV banned him for life.