“Aquatic Life’s new online tools and updated website feature easy-to-use interfaces to help improve the user experience,”
The redesigned site features a plethora of product resources, including online videos and downloadable spec sheets and manuals. Additionally, the Fixture Selection Guide helps users determine which fixtures are best for their needs and provides specific product recommendations based on their aquarium’s dimensions and inhabitants.
Aquatic Life’s online calculators offer an educated approach to aquarium management. The
Aquarium Volume Calculator allows customers to estimate the weight of the aquarium, to make tank management easier. The redesigned site also features two electrical consumption calculators – an
Electrical Estimator for Fixtures without Timers and an Electrical Estimator for Light Fixtures with Digital Timers, which allow customers to estimate daily and monthly operating costs for their specific Aquatic Life fixture.
Additionally, to further demonstrate its commitment to customer satisfaction, Aquatic Life is proud to offer its Lifetime Fixture Guarantee, which is the first of its kind in the aquatic industry. Under the Lifetime Repair Policy, all labor will be performed free-of-charge for most light fixtures manufactured by Aquatic Life for consumer use. The Lifetime Policy is in addition to the standard 12-month limited warranty and applies to most light fixtures that are not considered beyond repair (where the cost of replacement parts exceeds the cost of replacing the fixture).
Additional new website features include:
• Enhanced Reseller Support section, including information for retailers interested in becoming a dealer or adding a store to the online Retailer Directory.
• New Sales Support feature, offering a list of marketing materials that are available upon request to help educate customers about the company’s products.
• Updated Company Information section, featuring Job Postings, Press Releases and company history.
• Added social networking features, enabling users to engage with Aquatic Life via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Myspace, and company blog.
• An RSS feed providing easy access to the most up-to-date news in the aquatic industry.
To check out the redesigned website and learn more about the company and its premium product offerings, please visit http://www.aquaticlife.com.
ABOUT AQUATIC LIFE
Founded in 2008 by co-owners Michael Elliott and David Troop, Aquatic Life products are produced by Aquatic Life LLC, a company that creates, markets and manufactures premium branded aquarium equipment. Aquatic Life’s products and information are designed to bring the experience of freshwater and saltwater marine life into the aquarium. Aquatic Life products are available through distributors across North America. For more information, please visit the website at http://www.aquaticlife.com or call, (818) 768-6943.