Taking Bollywood as the theme of the party, the ambience became too filmy with the sizzling beauties & dashing dudes of IIFT. The party was aired with the welcome dance & Speech of our Center Head, Mr. Anupam Goyal. The enthu level was clearly seen on the face of the students as well as the management. The team work of IIFTians could easily be recognized by the kind of arrangements they have made, be it food, DJ or hosting the Party.
Three cheers to the host of the parties, Ayaz Patel & Shrinki Chawla, who carried on the event so well.
The day was full of fun & excitement. We couldn’t move our eyes away from the dazzling performances, be it Solo, Group or Duet.
The eye-catching act was Mr. & Miss Fresher Contest, where the freshers walked the ramp gracefully. Not only students, but the anchors also showed their jalwa on the dance floor. Apart from performances, there was audience interaction session where the students imitated their respective faculties.
The fun & frolic couldn’t be controlled when the interior batch students showcased the Mumbai Nagri with different faces.
Last but not the least, the event concluded by the mesmerizing performance by the Second Year Students (The Bhikhari Group) along with the prize distribution ceremony.
• Bilkesh & Payal Sarda were honored with the Mr. Fresher & Miss Fresher.
• Roshan Mistry & Priyanka Gandhi were 1st Runners Up.
• Chintal & Radhika Gupta were 2nd Runners Up.
• Mr. Ayaz Patel(Management)
• Mrs. Sana Khan (Faculty) was given the title of Ms. Bollywood (Best Dressed Gal).
• Rosemary was awarded with the Student of the Semester (Fashion).
• Radhika Agarwal was awarded with the Student of the Semester (Interior).
• Pushpal, Sonal Gangwani & Ruchi Agarwal stood 1st in the Group Dance Performance.
• Radhika Gupta, Ranna Patel & Shweta Maru stood 2nd in the Group Dance Performance.
• Priyanka Gandhi got 1st Prize in Solo Dance Performance.
• Shrishty Rai got 2nd Prize in Solo Dance Performance.
• Special Appreciation From Jury- Meghna Jariwala(Faculty)
• Special Appreciation from Jury- Radhika Gupta & Mayur Mangukiya Mumbai Nagri Group.
Finally, the students were taken to the DJ Floor, for which they were eagerly waiting for & they just danced as if no one was watching them. We all rocked the floor.
The event really left spark on our minds & created a long-lasting memory!!!
IIFT SURAT owes great thanks to the media persons who came & added limelight to the event.
Hearty Thanx to Simran, Neha, all SY students, Ankita Nandwani, Ghanshyam Vaghani, Ayaz Patel & Shrinki Chawla. (The organizers & Co-coordinators of this Rockingg Event-The Party House)!!!
VISIT THE LINK BELOW:
# # #
IIFT SURAT is the master franchisee of Gujarat. IIFT SURAT imparts education in Fashion Technology, Interior Designing, Fashion Designing, Textile Designing, Jewellery Designing etc. Mr. Anupam Goyal is the Director Of IIFT SURAT.