Stonefield Query has been customized specifically for Sage ACT!. This eliminates the IT bottleneck by putting Business Intelligence reporting in the hands of the casual user where it belongs. Since 1991 Stonefield has strived to build an easy to use Business Intelligence (BI) reporting software solution for Sage ACT!.
“One of the most important things that end users and IT professionals need is customized reports for Sage ACT!. Most Sage ACT! users never have the time or the expertise to customize their ACT! reports.” said Jason Okrepkie, Stonefield Software Inc. Channel Account Manager. “As a result, they never get the full benefits of what Sage ACT! can do for them and their business. They miss opportunities and that means loss of money.”
Stonefield Query can help any company get the most out of Sage ACT! by allowing reporting on custom sub-entities or custom tables as well as the Opportunity History/Activity/
Stonefield Query 4.1 for Sage ACT! at a glance:
• User defined dashboards using the new Dashboard Wizard.
• Over 70 reports included free.
• Cross-tab reports now support displaying the amount and/or percentage change between columns. The Display page of the Properties dialog for a data field has new "Show difference from previous column" and "Show percentage change" options. You can turn on one or both of these.
• Stonefield Query now has enhanced support for Windows 7.
• Create desktop shortcuts for any Stonefield Query report.
• Usage statistics are now maintained for reports allowing you to determine which reports are actually being used, how often, and by whom.
• Tunable memory allocation during start up for Windows Terminal Server environments.
• Multi-page charts are now supported with linking which allows for drill downs.
• Emailing now supports SSL/TSL for SMTP used by Hotmail and Gmail accounts.
• Access multiple data sources including: Sage ACT!, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, FoxPro, Pervasive.
A free 30 day trial download is available at the Stonefield Software Inc.
About Sage ACT!
Sage ACT! is the #1 Contact and Customer Management choice of small businesses and sales teams designed to build the long-lasting, profitable relationships businesses thrive on. Sage ACT! makes it easy to manage everything related to contacts and schedules, functioning as a business command center that serves up relevant relationship details and connects to powerful, subscription-
For more information call 866-903-0006 or visit www.act.com, www.act.com/
# # #
About Stonefield Software, Inc.
Stonefield Software Inc., the maker of the award-winning Stonefield Query, has been developing Sage ACT! Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions since 1991.
Our SDK version of Stonefield Query works with most database applications including: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive, FoxPro, and more. Stonefield has partnered with over 800 OEM and ISV partners to deliver ad hoc query and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting solutions to more than 225,000 users in over 65 countries globally to date. Our customers span all sectors and industries from: public to private, military to non-profits, Fortune 500 to SMEs.
Stonefield Software Inc.
Toll Free: 1-800-563-1119