Some of the tasks for Billing and Coding Specialists include:
• Data entry of patient information
• Insurance verification
• Payment postings
• Procedural and Diagnostic Coding
• Claims submission
• Denials management
Billing and coding is the practice of submitting claims to insurance companies or clearinghouses in order to receive payments for the services that the providers have provided. It is a challenging business to be a part of and it requires much attention to detail along with the timely processing of claims. Errors in this field can result in a great loss of income for both the provider and billing company.
Healthcare providers can turn over their billing, coding, and/or full practice management needs to RBC Management and be confident that their outsourced needs will be met. The RBC Management service providers have a tremendous amount of expertise in billing and coding for various specialties within the entire healthcare industry.
Outsourced service providers offers a variety of medical billing services such as:
• Patient demographics entry
• Charge entry including details such as date of service, physician, place of service, type of service, CPT codes, ICD9 &10 codes, modifiers, authorization, and co-pay details.
• Accounts receivables and claims follow up procedures
You can take pride in the benefits of collaborating with RBC Management with the following:
• Electronic and paper claims filing
• Appeals and denials
• Claims and collections management
• Competitive pricing
• Cost saving
# # #
Billing and coding is the practice of submitting claims to insurance companies or clearinghouses in order to receive payments for the services that the providers have provided.