Blanche in the Brambles has also extended the collection in Selfridges which will be stocking exclusive faux furs in snow lynx and optic white to typify the festive season.
Following on from the success the brand had in store last season, Liberty of London will be also be stocking exclusive styles and colours for AW11.
Creative Director Elizabeth Eastwood comments, “This year we have delved into British festive traditions with stunning tartan and faux fur combinations, including newsboy caps and reversible snoods, paying attention to detail in our domestic sourcing of British tartans.
“Colour is an important element this year, which is reflected in pieces across the collection including my favourite, a sheepskin stole in a deep, luxurious mulled wine shade.”
For an overview of the range and a full list of stockists, visit http://www.blancheinthebrambles.co.uk or contact email@example.com
- Ends -
Notes To Editors
1. Stockists include Selfridges, Liberty of London, Fortnum and Mason, Fenwick and fashion boutiques across Britain.
2. Just like its customers, Blanche in the Brambles represents timeless elegance. Its founder, Elizabeth Eastwood, has experience in the luxury fashion sector in both Paris and London and is a graduate of London College of Fashion.
3. Born and raised in the rolling green hills of Hampshire, Elizabeth is a country girl at heart, with the company taking its name from the family’s much loved Dalmatian, Blanche.
4. Elizabeth is available for interviews on request.
5. Media Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org