Business owners often have good marketing ideas, they just don’t know how to prioritize them or have the capable hands to get things done. In recognition of the critical economic situation and the ever expanding complexity of marketing choices, PR Works, a full service public relations and advertising company based in Kingston, MA, is introducing a Small Business Survival Package to help solve the marketing riddle.
Small Business Survival Package addresses the critical public relations and marketing efforts that should occur on a monthly basis. The service includes –
Free PR/Marketing audit to review current activities and new opportunities.
• Organize database of customers – especially email and snail mail.
• Develop campaign to harvest customer/visitor email and snail mail.
• Constant Contact (E-newsletter)
• Facebook – Review options. Set up account.
• Twitter - Review options. Set up account.
• Texting campaign - Review options. Set up account.
• Update and refresh website copy. Add short video intros, newsroom, E-newsletter opt-in box.
• Blog – Arrange for addition to website.
• Monthly news release - Also repurpose for blog, e-newsletter, Twitter, Facebook.
• Includes 5 hours of consultation per month.
“Small businesses are hurting and need to find new customers and expand sales to existing customers,” said Steve Dubin founder and president of PR Works. He added, “Persuasive, compelling advertising and marketing is even more critical in tough times. The challenge has gotten more difficult. There are even more complex choices and fewer dollars to go around. Although there is no silver bullet, a consistent message delivered to a consistent, targeted audience on a consistent basis will yield strong, positive results. Prudent choices must be made and implemented.”
PR Works offering The Works
For 20 years, PR Works has been providing a wide expanse of public relations and advertising services including strategic PR planning, news releases, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, newsletters, E-newsletters, website makeovers, case studies, grand opening management, product and service launch management, brochure/collateral materials, advertising campaigns, direct mail, and telemarketing.
For more information, visit the PR Works website at www.prworkzone.com or become a fan of PR Works athttp://www.Facebook.com/