Michael Agee, Director of Brand Protection Programs for The Label Printers, will present a Workshop entitled “Integrating Product and Supply Chain Security Components into a Brand Owner’s Strategy”. This workshop will address issues including how to work to secure the entire supply chain, and implementing brand protection solutions for true corporation sustainability.
The Anti-Counterfeiting & Brand Protection Conference includes three days [September 26 through 28] of workshops and presentations. Critical IP and anti-counterfeiting strategies and their implementation will be discussed, including:
• Strategically securing and enforcing IP rights locally and abroad
• Future proofing your brand integrity by countering trademark patent infringements
• Enforcing supply chain security in the U.S. by uniting with border officials to stop the illegal flow of harmful products
Conferences and Workshops will cover such topics as:
• Thwarting online brand abuse
• Infringement trends and strategies for global brand protection
• Fighting Counterfeits on the Internet
More information about the conference presentations/
# # #
The Label Printers, Aurora, IL, started in business in 1967, manufacturing simple label constructions in a 1,000 square foot space, with 1 employee, serving the local Chicago market.
Today, the company has evolved into one of the 100 largest converters in the United States. The Label Printers owns and operates two facilities in Aurora, Illinois, manufacturing and distributing labels and packaging products to thousands of customers in 25 countries around the world. The company’s packaging products are certified to ISO 9001 standards, and their quality is backed up by their 99.6% Quality Acceptance Rating.