The strategy is primarily based on joint advertising ventures between two companies, often between a local business and a regional or national company. The advertising plan can take the form of promotional events and sponsorships. The service is beneficial to both companies through increased exposure and brand recognition. Co-op advertising is a common practice employed by manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and local distributors.
The concept has long been used as a strategy for company pairings such as theme parks and food/beverage manufacturers. The New Jersey Co OP Advertising service brings the advantages of co-op marketing to the business of automotive advertising. Increased sales and an overall increased awareness of the brand are just two of the possible benefits. Both parties share the expense of the advertising campaign.
This highly successful concept can be used as a standalone strategy or used in conjunction with other conventional marketing plans. BOC Partners successfully employs this advertising method to various forms of traditional and online media: newspaper, magazine and other print media, television, radio spots, online advertising through website and social media sites and various other venues. There are several features and advantages of the New Jersey Co Op Advertising plan, and both parties benefit from the service:
· The plan can be used in any form of advertising medium, both conventional and online.
· Because advertising costs are shared between partners, the overall budget for each party can be reduced or the budget can be expanded for increased advertising and results.
· Co-op advertising increases traffic as it draws customers from both businesses. Increased traffic converts to increased sales.
· Co-branding brings an increase in new business as customers of one business are introduced to the partnering business.
· The increase in new business translates into an increased market share.
· In automotive advertising, association with regional and national brands builds increased credibility with the local business’s customer base.
· The strategy can be employed in a number of ways, from in-store promotions to local and regional event sponsorships.
BOC Partners, based in Westfield, New Jersey, offers more than most traditional advertising agencies. They combine their expertise in conventional media advertising and their knowledge of the online marketing arena to provide an effective, specialized marketing strategy for their clients. While product or brand promotion is important, BOC’s focus is on customer traffic. Increased traffic equals increased sales, and they are traffic experts. They create a strategy that is effective and client specific.
In addition to the Co-Op Advertising service, BOC offers direct mail and email advertising, outdoor advertising, TV and radio broadcast advertising, public relations services and call tracking services.
# # #
BOC Partners is a traditional media and online advertising agency located at 1030 South Ave West, Westfield, NJ that has been around for 25 years. Visit us at http://blog.bocpartners.com, http://bocpartners.wordpress.com, or http://www.bocpartners.com.