• The creation and management of individual training plans within the software helps to encourage learning and development, and subsequently heightened staff motivation
• Line managers are empowered to use reliable and accurate information and reporting capabilities within HR technology, which promotes greater dialogue within companies’ sub-teams
• Intelligent HR and payroll software streamlines HR administration. This reduces the resource spent on transactional HR, therefore allowing HR professionals to excel in their core field – effectively recruiting, training and managing people.
With clients such as Manchester City Football Club on the company’s books, Cascade is no stranger to Human Resources in the sporting environment. The software is therefore designed to ensure the correct talent is recruited, trained and managed both ‘on and off the pitch’.
Cascade client services director Heather Vitty explains: “We’ve worked hard to develop a flexible and proactive business tool that can be moulded to support ever-changing requirements. The software can therefore evolve to support companies, and their employees, as they continue to grow.”
Heather continues: “This event marks quite a refreshing change for the industry. I think that the parallels between human resources and the ever-nearing 2012 Olympics and Paralympics are in fact numerous, so this event should help to further raise the profile of an incredibly valuable and strategic business function.”
Leading HR and sporting professionals are set to meet to discuss how the level of dedication, commitment and motivation that you see amongst the most elite athletes would transform workplace environments if these qualities were present amongst staff.
Heather concludes: “Not only will the event be insightful but I think it will really energise the marketplace too. After a period of prolonged economic difficulty the effective management of organisations’
Cascade’s presence at HR Performance follows a highly successful involvement with the CIPD’s HR Software Show at London Olympia in June, when the company’s inspiring new mobile app was unveiled to great industry praise.
Notes to editor:
• HR Performance is a two day event being held between October 4-5
• Cascade HR can be found at stand E11
• Follow Cascade on Twitter @CascadeHRMS