PRLog - Sep. 6, 2011 - The statistics are clear. Consumers are using the internet to find brick and mortar stores like bicycle shops. And the most critical place that Independent Bicycle Retailers need to be found is Google Places. Some are already benefiting from more sales because of being well located on Google Places while others are seeing sales drops because they are nowhere to be found.
47 Screen shot 2011-07-27 at 5.58.45 PM
Randy Kirk, author of six books on bike shop retailing, and founder of bikeshopowners.com is offering a free seminar for all comers on the subject of how to optimize Google Places and increase sales and profits. Among the things to be covered:
1. How and why to claim your Google Places Listing?
2. Why you might want to change the name of your store?
3. How can you improve your ranking on Google Places?
4. The impact of reviews on Google Places?
5. What has changed about Google Search that effects bicycle retail stores?
6. What should your keywords really be?
7. How can you analyze your results on Google Places?
8. Why aren’t my stars lit up?
The webinar will take place on Thursday September 8 at 1:00 PDT. Those desiring to attend the webinar need to register at http://www.BikeShopOwner.com
# # #
BikeShopOwner.com is a unique business portal for independent bicycle retailers. The portal includes articles, videos, interviews, pictures, worksheets, templates, and much more. One part of the offering is a monthly webinar on various subjects that can help to make the bicycle shop owner experience more exciting, more rewarding, and more profitable.