PRLog - Sep. 6, 2011 - WILMINGTON, N.C. -- The Auto Trader Buying Center Program offers North and South Carolina car shoppers a no-haggle way to get a value on their car, which they can turn into guaranteed cash or toward down payment on a newer car.
Here’s how it works:
• An auto seller accesses the Auto Trader Buying Center at www.autotraderbuyingcenter.com or at the Buying Center kiosk in the Auto Trader Showroom located at 228 South College Road, Wilmington North Carolina.
• The seller inputs information about the vehicle, including the make and model, the model year, major factory-installed options, other upgrades and maintenance information and details about the condition, including any major repairs or accident damage.
• The tool will calculate a price based on historical transaction data for hundreds of thousands of vehicles and up-to-the-minute supply and demand information and produce a printable purchase offer.
• The seller can take that purchase offer to Auto Trader Buying Center at 228 South College Road, Wilmington North Carolina Monday through Friday 9am – 8pm and Saturday 9am – 7pm.
• The Auto Trader Buying Center representative will inspect the car to confirm that it matches the description provided by the seller and then write the seller a check for that amount.
• The seller can use the funds towards the purchase of their next vehicle or simply walk away with a check.
Getting a fair and accurate trade-in value is a critical first step for any car shopper. The Auto Trader Buying Center Program provides consumers with the type of information needed before they visit a dealership.
Whether you want to use the guaranteed offer as the starting point for your trade-in, or you want to walk away with cash, AutoTraderBuyingCenter.com can help you.
Go www.autotraderbuyingcenter,com for more information
# # #
Getting a fair and accurate trade-in value is a critical first step for any car shopper. AutoTraderBuyingCenter.com Program provides consumers with the type of information needed before they visit a dealership.