The CAB is responsible for providing the magazine staff with knowledgeable and creative input, and feature article ideas to help inspire continuous improvement within the magazine. The board will meet quarterly to collaborate on the content, visibility and readership goals of the magazine.
Columns is a four-time award winning quarterly publication produced by the Dallas Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, and is considered the premiere arts and architecture magazines in North Texas. Each issue of Columns includes informative features, singular photography and news of interest to architectural design leaders and observers. Columns magazine is noted for providing in-depth perspectives of high-profile projects that help shape North Texas’s art and architecture.
Members of the CAB include:
• Nicholas McWhirter, AIA / Good Fulton & Farrell Architects
• Ann Franks / Corgan Associates Inc.
• Dr. Kate Holliday / UT Arlington School of Architecture
• Ana Guerrera / Jacobs Facilities Inc.
• Kevin Sloan / Kevin Sloan Studios
• Mitch Milby / Milby, PLLC
• Greg Brown / DCFA/AIA Dallas
• Marcel Quimby, FAIA / Quimby McCoy Preservation Architecture, LLP
• Myriam Camargo, AIA / CamargoCopeland Architects LLP
• Nancy Rome
• Rita Moore / AIA Dallas
• David Zatopek, AIA / Corgan Associates, Inc.
• Chris Grossnicklaus, Assoc. AIA / RTKL Associates, Inc.
• Linda Mastaglio / TWI-PR
• Veletta Lill / Downtown Dallas
• Yesenia Blandon, AIA / Perkins + Will
• Caleb Duncan, AIA / L.A. Fuess & Partners
• Brandon Stuart / Realtor
Media Contact: Elly Armistead
Phone: (214) 880-1510
About AIA Dallas:
AIA Dallas, the fifth largest AIA Chapter in the U.S., encourages, promotes, advances and coordinates efforts to uphold the highest standards of the architectural profession in the community, while creating positive change through design. AIA Dallas has a membership base of more than 2,000 members and 300 architectural firms. More information about AIA Dallas can be found online at www.aiadallas.org.
# # #
Thoughts, Words & Images (TWI), founded in 1996, offers comprehensive public relations and marketing strategies for businesses, universities, and non-profit associations nationwide. We help clients communicate with customers, employees, investors and the media … and our efforts lead to measurable, bottom-line success. TWI is a minority, woman-owned business enterprise certified through the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency. The firm is directed by Linda Mastaglio, an established, award-winning leader in the communications industry.