New York - DeskCenter USA, Inc. is offering its award –winning IT Lifecycle Management Solution “DeskCenter Management Suite”, an all-in-one client management software, in bundled solutions.
These new packaged solutions will provide a more cost effective way to deploy DeskCenter Management Suite and reduction in the total cost of ownership (TCO). This new packaging will make it easier for companies to purchase specific solutions and offer an easier migration path to other modules.
These bundles are:
• Base Package, including Inventory, Reporting, Asset Management, and Basic License Management
• SAM Package, including DeskCenter DNA Catalogue, Application Metering, Full License Management, and Contract and File Repository
• Software Deployment Package, including SW Deployment, OS Deployment, and Patch Management
• Enterprise Package, Including Base, Sam, and SW Deployment packages, as well as Real Time System Management
• Help Desk with Service Calendar and DeskCenter. Web
Additionally, DeskCenter USA will be offering specifically tailored pricing options that include leasing and for compliance purposes, short term rentals.
For more information call 516 442-1508.
DeskCenter USA Inc.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 516 442-1508 l Fax 516 442-0282
309 West Park Avenue Long Beach, NY 11561
About DeskCenter® USA, Inc.
The DeskCenter® USA is a global software company. The leading technology platform "DeskCenter ® Management Suite has all requirements for complete IT service management. These includes IT Asset Management, License Management, Software Deployment and OS Deployment as well as reporting, a User Help Desk and an extensive Real Time System Management. With an attractive partner program, the product is the ideal solution for system houses and system integrators who want to offer innovative managed services. This rapidly growing company has more than 700 customers including Volkswagen, Lufthansa AirPlus and PricewaterhouseCooper. The award-winning software company is best known for its outstanding customer support, its pricing structures and the inclusion of its customers in the development process.