Calling all South Florida HR & Business Professionals!
As we continue to raise the bar with Keynote speakers that address strategic, innovative and global business topics that are meaningful to you, HRABC welcomes:
- Tenia Davis Vice President of Human Resources at Harpo, Inc. (Oprah's HR Executive)
- Johnny C, Taylor Jr. President & CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund/Past Chairman of SHRM
- Francia Baez Guzman, Senior Business Leader and Head of Global Inclusion & Diversity at Visa, Inc to Ft Lauderdale
These influential executives will be enlightening attendees with creative best practices that will help prepare today"s workforce for the changes that will affect the business community tomorrow.
The conference concurrent breakout sessions are equally as impressive featuring:
- Tom Shea of Right Management
- Dr. Bob Preziosi and Dr. Eleanor Marschke of Nova Southeastern University
- Curtis Midkiff of the Society for Human Resource Management
- Dr. Bob Nelson of Nelson Motivation, Inc,
- Pedro Torres-Diaz, Esq of Jackson Lewis, LLP
- Jay Forte of Humanetrics, LLC
- Kimberly Jones of PricewaterhouseCoopers and more.
Visit the Conference Page for details http://www.hrabc.org/
Register at the SUPER SAVER Price this holiday weekend ONLY!
Registration must be completed through the website this Labor Day Weekend (9/2-9/5) using the Discount Code: OPRAH
Super Saver HRABC Member Rate - $160 and Non-Member/Guest Rate - $210
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER NOW: http://www.hrabc.org/
Don't wait until NEXT week, NOW is the time! Come out and celebrate the continued evolution of the HR profession and the active role that each of you play in shaping tomorrow's business world, today.
Sponsorship opportunities are available in our Expo Hall. Please contact Mike Eastlack at sponsorship@
NOTE: Standard HRABC Member Rate - $210 and Non-Member/Guest Rate - $260 will resume September 6-30.
See you all on Friday, October 14th!!!
Rhemila D. Smith, SPHR
Chapter President/Conference Chair
Human Resource Association of Broward County
# # #
HRABC is a not for profit, local SHRM affiliate dedicated to advancing the HR profession since 1968 in South Florida. We promote the strategic importance of HR management, influence communities & drive corporate change. ADVANCING. BUILDING. CONNECTING.