“Grassi & Co. is honored to be among the finalists in the category of Large Business of the HIA-LI Business Achievement Awards,” said Louis C. Grassi, CPA, CFE, Managing Partner of Grassi & Co.
“HIA-LI is pleased to recognize Grassi & Co. as a finalist in the Large Business of our Business Achievement Awards competition,”
In choosing the finalists, the selection committee considered multiple factors. The award criteria include:
• Positive employer/employee relations
• Commitment to the growth or betterment of the Long Island business
• Revenue and profitability trends over the last three years
• Three to five year vision for the company's future
Additional criteria that were considered include:
• Recent outstanding accomplishments
• Technical innovation or innovative processes
• Expansion into new markets
• Industry leadership
• Overcoming adversity
Those interested in attending the luncheon, or companies interested in becoming sponsors, should contact Alicia Figueras at HIA-LI at 631-543-5355.
# # #
Grassi & Co. is a premier professional service organization specializing in accounting, auditing, tax, technology, and business consulting. With offices on Long Island, and in New York City and North Carolina, the firm has been ranked as the 5th largest firm on Long Island by Long Island Business News and the 23rd largest firm in the New York Metropolitan area by Crain’s New York Business. Grassi & Co. has also been ranked among the Top 25 “Best of the Best Firms” by INSIDE Public Accounting for five consecutive years.