PRLog - Aug. 30, 2011 - TAMPA, Fla. -- Take your audience ten-years back in time to the lead-up to 911; a story told by the man who was there. Rudi Dekkers owned Huffman Aviation, the flight school where Mohammed Atta and Marwan al-Shehhi learned to fly in the months before 911. He interacted with the two notorious terrorist on a near daily bases for six months.
• Were there any ‘Red Flags’
• What finally got Atta kicked out of flight school
• Why did Dekkers refer to Atta as: “Dead Man Walking”
• Were they strict Muslims
• How good were they as pilots
• What got Atta and al-Shehhi kicked out of their boarding house
• What method did Atta and al-Shehhi use to pay for their training
Plus explosive details never heard
by the American public!
Get the fascinating behind the scenes look at two of the worlds most barbaric terrorists in the lead up to 911 on the 10 year anniversary.
This is the story only Rudi Dekkers can tell –
and the one you don’t want to miss!
INTERVIEWS: Mr. Dekkers is available for interview via satellite, phone and in-studio. To book an interview, please contact Omni Publicity: http://www.omnipublicity.com
Rudi’s just published book: ‘Guilty By Association’