PRLog - Aug. 29, 2011 - SALEM, Utah -- Reservation Nexus, the most used all-in-one seamless reservation system for U.S. bed and breakfasts and inns is giving away 20” LED ultra-thin monitors to hotels, bed and breakfasts, and other lodging establishments for trying them out for 30 days.
Acer 20" LED computer monitor
No matter the size of your inn or hotel, Reservation Nexus captures more reservations and awards you more freedom than any other system. Reservation Nexus innkeeper Brad Malone with La Posada Bed and Breakfast in Taos, New Mexico said, “Within 6 hours of going with Reservation Nexus our first online booking came in. No kidding, 6 hours! Three months later over half of our reservations were online bookings from our website."
Find out why innkeepers like Brad Malone love Reservation Nexus. Get a new ultra-thin monitor during your test drive… no strings attached.
For more information, visit: http://www.resnexus.com/
1. Description of The Reservation Nexus Monitor Giveaway. One (1) 20" monitor will be given to any qualifying (see below) lodging establishment that completes a 30-day trial of Reservation Nexus including online booking & guest management. Participants must enable and allow online bookings (place a button on their website that points to their Reservation Nexus online booking trial) to be captured via Reservation Nexus from their website. The monitor will be awarded at the end of the 30-day trial regardless of the entrant's decision to continue using Reservation Nexus.
2. Promotion Period. The Reservation Nexus Monitor Giveaway promotion period begins at 12:00 AM August 26th, 2011 and concludes at 11:59 PM September 30th, 2011. Requests to begin trials for the Reservation Nexus Monitor Giveaway must be received during the promotion period.
3. How to Enter. Fill out the submission form found at resnexus.com/
4. Description of Monitor. With every 30-day trial that goes live, Reservation Nexus will give away one (1) 20"/51cm wide LED ultra-thin monitor. The current monitor is from Acer and comes with a 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Reservation Nexus reserves the right to replace the monitor with one of comparable features and equal value if it becomes necessary.
5. Eligibility. The Reservation Nexus Monitor Giveaway is open to any legal hotel, inn, bed and breakfast, or lodging establishment within the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia). Residents of Puerto Rico are not eligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Reservation Nexus, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers or their immediate families are not eligible. By entering, the business and its agents agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Reservation Nexus, which are final and binding.
6. Miscellaneous. The Reservation Nexus Monitor Giveaway is subject to all applicable laws in the United States. Void where prohibited and in any country except the United States. Reservation Nexus may prohibit entrants from participating in The Reservation Nexus Monitor Giveaway and disqualify entries if they attempt to enter through means not described in the rules, attempt to disrupt the giveaway or circumvent the rules, act in a manner or with an intent to annoy or harass any other entrant or sponsor(s). Reservation Nexus reserves the right to cancel or suspend the giveaway should plagues, unauthorized human intervention, an act of God, or other causes beyond the control of Reservation Nexus, its parents, subsidiaries, and/or its affiliates, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the giveaway. All decisions are final. Reservation Nexus makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the giveaway prize.
# # #
Founded in 2003 and launched in 2005, Reservation Nexus (ResNexus) has quickly become the innovation leader within the bed and breakfast lodging industry and a source of inspiration and revenue for bed and breakfasts, inns, hotels and lodges worldwide. ResNexus is the innovation leader in guest management, online bookings from your website, automated marketing, True Seamless GDS TM, Smart Minimum Nights TM and much much more.
Our goal from the start has been to elevate and educate the lodging industry and the results have been amazing! With almost 1000 inns using Reservation Nexus we've introduced some key innovations that have reshaped the lodging industry. Even when we embrace an existing technology or idea, we try to take it to a whole new level with our "fresh approach" mentality. We ask, "How should this really been done? Let's make this better and easier."
For more information visit our website: http://www.resnexus.com.