Providing such comprehensive information to a wide cross-section of organisations including local authorities, charities, housing associations, museums, universities and NHS organisations, GRANTfinder has helped its clients to secure millions of pounds’ worth of support.
Just some of the benefits GRANTfinder provides its clients include:
• A database updated in real-time giving confidence that funding opportunities are never missed.
• The ability to conduct precise funding searches using a step-by-step project search and advanced Boolean search capabilities.
• Funding reports describing in detail programme background, funding levels, eligibility criteria, previous successful projects, contact details and links to application forms.
• A complementary database of over 3,000 policy extracts, helping subscribers to understand how policy and legislation changes affect funding.
• Automatic email alerts on saved searches concerning new or updated funds.
• Authoritative monthly papers on subjects such as writing a fundraising strategy and setting up a time bank.
• The ability to create bespoke funding reports for colleagues and third parties.
• A continuous Newsflash service highlighting important approaching deadlines and policy decisions.
• A Weekly Bulletin, categorised by subject, to focus purely on areas of interest.
GRANTfinder presents an excellent return on investment – not only in showcasing relevant funds to its clients but also as an effective tool in saving internal staff time and resource. And with access to real people through training courses and a Research Help Desk, our clients can testify to how important the GRANTfinder service is to their work.
As Gemma Lamb, Head of Fundraising at Voiceability explains:
"We have been using GRANTfinder for several years now, and while it is a significant investment, it more than pays for itself in the opportunities it provides us. To my mind, it is still the best scanning tool of its kind on the market."
Commenting on news of the 7,000 funding opportunity figure, Jeremy Phillips, Managing Director of Idox Information Solutions, commented: “Funding is a very fluid area and Idox is committed in helping its clients keep ahead, particularly at a time when money is tight and resources are dwindling. Reaching this milestone and building on it even further in the months and years ahead is a key goal for the GRANTfinder service, along with maintaining its comprehensive quality and funding support to organisations across the UK.”
GRANTfinder can be accessed at: http://www.grantfinder.co.uk. Further information regarding the product can be obtained from Head of Marketing, Rebecca Erskine: 0844 874 0739; rebecca.erskine@
Note to editors:
Idox Information Solutions is recognised as Europe’s leading provider of funding and policy information and presents research, information publishing and technology solutions for business, public and community sector organisations. Full details are available at: http://is.idoxgroup.com.
# # #
Idox Information Solutions is unique in combining a comprehensive information management and online publishing service with web design and development capabilities, offering complete online information solutions to our clients.
We are Europe's leading grants and policy information providers and present research, information publishing and technology solutions for business, public and community sector organisations.