According to Vitelle Webb, the new resident of the apartment, her son's asthma attacks had been frequent since they transferred to the apartment.
In order to know the sudden rise of her son’s respiratory attacks, she brought him to a doctor who said that the asthma attacks could have been triggered by mold.
To confirm the doctor’s suspicion, Vitelle Webb conducted an inspection and mold indeed is present in her apartment. Hoping for an immediate mold remediation, she complained to the property manager about the mold presence in her unit.
According to Vitelle Webb, it has been a month since her complaint was made and the property manager is yet to do a concrete action to solve it.
Aiming to end her mold dilemma ,Mold-removal.biz suggests the use of Molderizer. Molderizer is a breakthrough organic mold removal product that is safe to use and eco friendly. Moreover, the product is being preferred by mold professionals for it is10x more concentrated than any other chemical-based products in the market.
Read more Victory Trail Resident Complaining About Mold
"A resident who just transferred to an apartment did not expect that in just a short time after moving in, hers and her family's health is already threatened. "
"According to an interview, Vitelle Webb, said that the moment her family moved into the apartment, her son had been besieged with asthma attacks. When she brought her son to the doctor, Webb was surprised to know that her son’s asthma is triggered by mold spores, which could be present in the apartment. "
"True enough, the Victory Trail Apartment Homes, where she and her family are now living, had been known to be mold infested. Upon learning that, Vitelle Webb brought the knowledge to the property manager for an immediate mold remediation. "
"However, a month since she took the matter to the property manager, still no action had been taken. With the apparent lack of concern shown, she is contemplating of legally breaking her lease contract. "
“Webb said she and her two children have been to the doctor several times during the past month due to respiratory problems associated with conditions in the apartment.
"When my kids starting getting sick I didn't think anything of it at first," said Webb. "My son started coughing and every night he kept coughing, but when the cold medicine didn't work that's when the pharmacist told me to take him to the doctor."
‘The doctor diagnosed Webb's son with asthma and told her it could be caused by mold.
“They keep saying that we're going to put you in a new unit in a couple of weeks and it will be fixed with no mold or anything. They've been telling us two weeks since we moved in and every time it's two weeks, two weeks and when I've talked to the contractors who are actually doing the remodeling they've said it will take months to get this done," said Webb.
Read more about Mold Infestation in Victory Trail Apartments at: http://www.mold-
At the first sign of mold, it is important to conduct mold remediation right away before it can cause bigger health problems.
In one with the great clamor of people to protect the environment, Mold-removal.biz recommends the use of organic based mold removal product called Molderizer. This 100% biodegradable mold remover effectively eliminates mold and prevents it from coming back.
For more information about an eco friendly mold removal product, readers can go to http://www.mold-
To share this article, readers can go to http://www.facebook.com/
# # #
Green cleaning product manufacturer which uses natural ingredients found in remote locations of the world, like the jungles of Peru that not only clean, but also infuse wellness.