“Latest results show that this poll delivers a quick insight in how various industries have been and will be trending” comments AIMS International Global Teams Supervisor John Poracky.
The ABCA 2011/08 shows the following results:
1. 47% (Δ -7%) of the AIMS International partners and consultants evaluate the current state of business as good, 39% (Δ +3%) as middle and 14% (Δ +4%) as bad.
Compared to the ABCA 2011/05 the perception of the business situation is slightly worse.
2. Allowing multiple answers, 76% (Δ +2%) of the polled companies realized significant business growth in the Industrial, Engineering and Logistics segments, 63% (Δ +12%) in FMCG, Retail and Luxury Goods industries, 26% (Δ -15%) in the energy field, 29% (Δ -12%) in the finance sector, 24% (Δ -12%) in IT and Telecom, 29% (Δ -3%) in Pharma, Health Care and Life Science, and 24% (Δ -4%) in the Automotive industry.
Analysing the information shows there has been a significant increase in Executive Positions filled in the fields of FMCG, Retail and Luxury Goods, but significant decreases in the fields of Industrial, Engineering and Logistics, the Energy field, the finance sector and the IT and Telecom sector.
3. Following the answers 45% (Δ -19%) of the companies increased their additional revenue during the last 4 months, 50% (Δ +24%) see their revenue as stable, 5% (Δ -5%) as decreased. This shows that the positive dynamics in the revenue development slowed down since the last ABCA.
4. 71% (Δ -19%) of the AIMS partners evaluated their number of current projects as large or sufficient, 29% (Δ +19%) as not enough.
We view this as that the satisfaction of the entrepreneurs who take part in the poll sank significantly.
5. Asked for the forecast for the next 4 months 92% (Δ -4%) expect their business as stable or better, only 8% (Δ +4%) as worse. A small sign of less optimism. But looking at the answers more closely reveals that there has been a reduction (Δ -11%) of optimists who expect their business to be improving in the next 4 months.
The outlook for the rest of the year 2011 is stable.
# # #
Among the Top 10 Executive Search firms worldwide during the last 5 consecutive years, AIMS International is spread across all continents with more than 90 offices in about 50 countries. With over 350 global executive recruiting consultants, AIMS International provides a wide range of executive search services, including global talent acquisition and employee development worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base.