LIMS also includes robust SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, which are easy to customize and include real-time data for lab samples, chain of custody, COA reports, and costing. All report data can also be exported as PDF, XML, or HTL documents for further statistical analysis.
With LIMS, information flows more efficiently, and product is shipped in a timely manner; the bottom line is improved, while accuracy and compliance are ensured. Combined with our Food Safety and Quality System (HAT) and our WMS, there is no better peace of mind.
• Scheduled, monitored, and alerted sampling
• Ad hoc sampling and testing
• Good Laboratory Practice structures
• Secure chain of custody
• Managed workflow
• Reduced risk of non-compliance
• High level of security
• Enterprise scalability
• MES and ERP integration
• Batch, lot, or continuous process sampling
• Process, product, or customer specifications
• Integrated review and approval process
• Corrective action tracking for deviations
• Full audit trail
• Microsoft SQL-based application with SQL Server Reporting Services-designed reports
Whatever your industry—beef, pork, chicken, turkey, seafood, primary processing, or further processing—we do it all.
501-328-9178 x 318
# # #
CAT2 specializes in innovative software solutions for the food industry, including real-time data collection/reporting, as well as traceability. We provide custom solutions that are efficient, increase yield and throughput, and measurably reduce costs.