PRLog - Aug. 19, 2011 - Event organisers TWA have pulled out all the stops in their management of the EXPO to ensure that it celebrates the Chamber’s centenary in style, offering exhibitors and visitors with a unique networking opportunity to expand their business’ horizons.
New-look EXPO opens doors on 27th September 2011
The theme of this year’s event is ‘Grow your business’ and visitors will have the opportunity to attend a number of inspirational talks and interactive workshops led by a specially selected group of experts from a range of different fields.
With the likes of Lara Morgan starting the day’s programme at 8:30am, bestowing her wisdom upon how she built a cottage industry from scratch into an enterprise worth £20m, the day will also see presentations from motivational speaker Antonio Falco, business expert Dave Griffin and cartoonist and presenter Graham Shaw.
In addition, local solicitors Bonallack & Bishop have organised a specialist Vector V-Den workshop, aimed at helping business owners treble the value of their enterprise. Entry to the show and all events are completely free, although those wishing to attend seminars and presentations are encouraged to book their place quickly to avoid disappointment.
Visit http://www.southwiltsexpo.biz for more information.
What else is in store?
The EXPO has lots on offer to impress, entertain and stimulate those wishing to develop their business’ potential, as well as bringing enterprising individuals and decision-makers together for just one day to celebrate 100 years of business in and around South Wilts.
Visitors to the EXPO will benefit from:
* The presence of over one hundred local companies
* An opportunity to network with businesspeople from over three counties
* An array of special offers from exhibitors and the likes of media partners Spire FM
* A photographic exhibition of vintage photographs purchased and sponsored by local businesses to commemorate the Chamber’s centenary year
* Expert help and advice for those considering a franchise opportunity
* A fantastic birthday cake, courtesy of Beverly’s Creative Cakes
Don’t miss out on your chance to get involved in this fantastic and FREE event! Visit http://www.southwiltsexpo.biz to preregister and come along to Salisbury’s City Hall on 27th September 2011 to see the best of what South Wilts businesses have to offer.