81 has the equipment, landscape materials, clean dirt and know how to help you minimize cost and solve your sink hole issues. "Sink holes have been on the uptick in Greater Atlanta and 81 has always been there to help consumers save money"
81 Dirt provides a one stop shop with fill dirt, red clay, topsoil, hauling and bobcat services to fill in Atlanta sink holes.
Here is why customers in Greater Atlanta (Fulton, Gwinnett, Cobb, Walton, Barrow, DeKalb), call 81 (http://www.dirtatlanta.com):
1. Quality Dirt. Sink holes require dirt. Actually sink holes require quality dirt. Avoid dirt with rocks or roots. 81 provides sifted fill dirt that has no rock or root which will minimize future sink holes. http://www.DirtAtlanta.com has sandy fill dirt, red dirt and topsoil to help home owners minimize costs with respect to managing sink holes. Contact a friendly 81 representative at 404-725-8515 and 81 will help you figure our exactly how much dirt you will need for your Atlanta sink hole. 81 will then provide you with the dirt at bulk rates.
2. Dirt Hauling. 81 maintains a fleet of tandem trucks to haul in dirt fast. 81 provides residents with reasonable hauling rates and bulk dirt rates from our mining site in Gwinnett County and grading sites in Cobb, Fulton, Henry, Rockdale and DeKalb counties. Our drivers each have 20 years minimum experience to ensure the safe loading and unloading of materials. 81 only hires professional and courteous drivers. All dirt hauling in fixed based on the load so we have the incentive to get the project done fast.
3. Minimize time. 81 uses multiple trucks to minimize the job time for filling in sink holes. More trucks means dirt faster and a faster job done. This saves on labor costs and skid steer costs in Atlanta, GA.
4. Bobcat Service? Our bobcat guys in Gwinnett County are experts in grading sink holes to minimize future problems.
5. Need to haul off debris? We have been helping Loganville, Auburn, Dacula, Monroe, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Winder home owners remove unwanted land clearing trash since 1993. Our inert landfill accepts concrete, dirt, brick, rock waste, tree waste. We will provide customers with below cost rates to haul and dispose.
6. Locations: 81 focuses on sink hole management in Gwinnett, Walton, Fulton, Rockdale, Newton, Barrow, Oconee, DeKalb, Morgan, Loganville, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Duluth, Johns Creek, Doraville, Dunwoody, Dacula, Walton, Gwinnett, Conyers, Auburn, Winder, Monroe
For more information, call 81 (http://www.dirtatlanta.com or http://www.81inertlandfill.com). 404-725-8515 for expert assistance on Atlanta Sink Hole Management. 81 is always here to help you save money on dealing with sink holes