To that end, a group of ancillary service providers specializing in the health care field have banded together to offer essential, profit-preserving strategies. The newly formed Healthcare Professional Services Network (HPSN) is comprised of experts in technology, payroll, financial services, administration and other disciplines, with the shared goal of helping medical practices thrive.
“Even those practices that are fortunate enough to not be struggling are looking to reduce costs, invest wisely in new technology, and practice more efficiently,”
The forum will feature five expert speakers:
• Lisa Fry, USA Payroll - Streamlining Your Admin Process
• Jonasz Knapik, SaVit Enterprises - Maximizing Your Patient Revenue
• Ruth Harris, Source One Medical Management – Improve and Control Your Bottom Line
• Rubin Mendelson, Broadview Networks - How Cloud Computing Can Further Reduce Your Costs
• Scott Tanker, Benchmark Payment Networks - Reducing Your Processing Costs
Soslow notes that this forum is the first in a planned series, and sponsorship opportunities are available. Parking and registration are free, but as space is limited it’s recommended you register by Aug. 29. Refreshments, including continental breakfast, will be served.
For more information or to register, call Scott Soslow at 856-216-1128, or e-mail scott.soslow@
# # #
Swordfish Communications is a full-service public relations agency. We specialize in getting our clients messages out to their target audiences through the strategic use of media relations, social networking and corporate social responsibility.