PRLog - Aug. 11, 2011 - PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Why Should You Attend:
A successful documentation system ensures that no items are left open and unresolved. This webinar will teach specific techniques to ensure organizations are in compliance with regulatory guidelines concerning documentation. We will focus on how to standardize your documentation so that every report or record is handled the same way. Further, you will learn techniques that will help you create solid procedures that are unambiguous and complete. We will also examine applicable warning letters and 483s so that your company doesn't make the same mistakes as other organizations. By building compliance into every aspect of your operation, you can concentrate on getting more quality product out the door.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- The basis for complete documentation.
- The most likely areas for scrutiny.
- Establishing effective procedures that will pass inspections with ease.
- Defining adequate control measures to ensure compliance.
- Determining proper review techniques for records and reports.
- Rehearsing effectively for regulatory audits.
- Developing an SOP for generation and maintenance of documentation.
For More Details:
NOTE : Add another webinar to your shopping cart and get 20% off on its price.
# # #
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates.