PRLog - Aug. 11, 2011 - COLUMBIA, Md. -- BYK-Gardner – worldwide partner of the automotive, paint and plastic industries for quality control of color, appearance and physical properties – announces the release of the new temp-gard temperature recorder system for measuring and saving object and air temperature during the curing process.
temp-gard with thermal barrier
The temp-gard data logger comes in two configurations:
temp-gard system new features include:
• USB memory stick interface provides easy data transfer for in the field or in plant locations
• Long battery life using 2 standard AA alkaline batteries
• Large color screen for numerical or graphical display of data
• Robust thermal barrier made of stainless steel with safe high temperature insulation
• High accuracy guarantees long-term reliable results
• Light weight easy to carry thermal barrier
BYK-Gardner offers a variety of temperature probes to meet your application needs.
You can read more about the new temp-gard online at http://www.byk.com/
# # #
BYK-Gardner is a worldwide partner of the automotive, paint and plastic industries for quality control testing of color, appearance and physical properties.