Building an online brand seems to be instinctive for younger workers who grew up online, but it’s not as intuitive for older executives. In this webinar, Glenn will show you how to build your online brand, starting with your Google Profile; a must-have for executives looking for the right career opportunity. Research shows that 83 percent of recruiters use search engines to find the right candidate, and a Google Profile gives you the positive exposure you need on the biggest search engine. And now, with Google+ joining the ranks of Facebook and LinkedIn, the Google Profile is becoming the first step to building visibility.
Glenn’s Experts Connection webinar will offer a step-by-step explanation of how to create a Google Profile account with searchable content and crosslinks. During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- How to set up a new Google Profile or improve an existing one.
- How to optimize your Profile for searchability with the right keywords and links.
- How to build a link list to other places on the web that gives recruiters a complete view of your skills.
- How to use the image gallery to demonstrate your expertise.
- How to add LinkedIn recommendations to your Google Profile as testimonials
- Search tricks that recruiters and hiring managers use to find candidates.
- How to expand your network of contacts, and create more opportunities.
- How to create “circles: on Google+ to segment your contacts by companies, recruiters, etc.
- How to add links to key touch points such as your resume or email signature.
“Google has grown to become the largest search engine on the web, and understanding how to control your Google presence is a vital part of any executive’s career strategy,” said Katherine Simmons, CEO of NETSHARE and host of the Experts Connection webinars. “Glenn has made a detailed study of Google, personal branding, and searchability, including the opportunities offered by the new Google+ social network. This webinar is the ideal introduction to executives who understand the need to increase their online visibility and improve the quality of their online brand.”
The Experts Connection teleseminar series gives executives access to leading career experts. The cost of the seminar is $60, $50 for NETSHARE members, and access is provided via web and telephone. For more information, visit the Experts Connection online at http://www.experts-
About Glenn Raines
Glenn Raines is the “Revealer of Value” at Social Media Moves (http://www.socialmediamoves.com)
Woolf Media & Marketing