PRLog - Aug. 8, 2011 - MATTESON, Ill. -- 2012 Sentra for sale in Chicago at Hawkinson Nissan in the Matteson Auto Mall.
Hawkinson Nissan - 708-720-8999
More about Buying a Nissan in Chicago from Hawkinson Nissan of Matteson.
Hawkinson Nissan services all of Chicago including, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Joliet, South Holland, Naperville, Willowbrook, Matteson, and many more..
We can give you a Nissan price quote by phone or email and offer Nissan Fleet pricing structures as well. We will do everything we can to provide you the most aggressive Nissan pricing in Chicago.
Our goal is to find you the perfect vehicle at price or payment that makes sense for your budget.
If you are not in the market for a new Nissan in Chicago, you can browse our pre-owned inventory for great deals on used cars, trucks and SUVs. Our convenient Matteson used car dealership is stocked with high-quality used vehicles. Come experience them in person at 5513 Miller Circle Dr, or give us a call.
The five-seat Sentra sits between the subcompact Versa and the midsize Altima in Nissan's sedan lineup. Regular Sentras come in base 2.0, 2.0 S, 2.0 SR and 2.0 SL trim levels.
The Sentra is an alternative to the likes of the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla and Hyundai Elantra.
The Sentra SE-R and SE-R Spec V are Nissan's representatives in the hotly contested sporty compact segment, and they compete against the Mazdaspeed3 and Honda Civic Si.
There are no significant changes for 2012 Nissan Sentra.
The 2.0, 2.0 S and 2.0 SL received redesigned grilles and front-end designs in 2010, as well as new taillights. The 2.0 SR separates itself from those models with sportier styling cues, including a unique grille, front and rear body parts, and side sills. Exterior features include:
* Optional 16-inch wheel covers or aluminum-alloy wheels
* Optional fog lamps
* Optional power moonroof
* Optional power mirrors
The Sentra offers some innovative features for a compact car, including rear cupholders that can hold 32-ounce cups and 20-ounce bottles; high-mounted front-seatback pockets for backseat passengers; and a configurable partition in the trunk that can form two compartments, one of which Nissan describes as "hidden."
The Sentra stands taller than conventional compacts. This improves forward visibility and entry and exit from the car by increasing the minimum seat height. A 60/40-split folding backseat is standard. The instrument panel has reddish-orange gauge illumination, chrome accents on the climate-control knobs and an optional iPod interface. Interior features include:
* Standard air conditioning
* Standard power windows and locks
* Available cruise control and steering-wheel-
* Available keyless ignition system
* Available satellite radio
* Available navigation system with a 5-inch touch-screen and XM traffic information
* Available backup camera
* Available 4.3-inch color audio display with USB interface
Under the Hood
Sentra 2.0 models come with one engine and two transmission choices.
Mechanical features include:
140-horsepower, 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 147 pounds-feet of torque
Six speed manual or continuously variable automatic transmission safety
Safety features include:
* Standard side-impact and side curtain airbags
* Standard stability system and traction control
* Standard four-wheel antilock brakes
* Available security system
visit http://www.hawkinsonnissan.com for details
SE-R and SE-R Spec V
The Sentra SE-R and SE-R Spec V are sporty variants with a 2.5-liter four-cylinder. The SE-R is built for mainstream consumers who want a sportier feel; the Spec V is geared toward the enthusiast crowd.
Both SE-Rs are distinguished from regular Sentras by exterior enhancements, including different nose and tail treatments, side sill extensions and a rear spoiler.
The SE-R boasts numerous interior upgrades, including an oil pressure gauge, lateral g-force meter and cloth sport seats embroidered with the SE-R designation. The SE-R Spec V adds red seat belts.
The Sentra's MacPherson strut front suspension and, particularly, the semi-independent torsion-beam rear suspension are unlikely to please sport enthusiasts, but performance, not construction, is what matters most.
The Spec V has a firmer suspension and larger brakes. Features include:
* Standard stability system and traction control
* 200-hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 180 pounds-feet of torque (Spec V)
* 177-hp, 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 172 pounds-feet of torque (SE-R)
* Standard six-speed manual transmission (Spec V)
* Standard CVT with paddle shifters (SE-R)
* Premium gas recommended for Spec V
* Standard 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
* Optional 340-watt Rockford Fosgate stereo
* Optional moonroof, limited-slip differential, backup camera and navigation system
# # #
Two dealerships, Kia and Nissan, owned by brothers, Bob and Jim Hawkinson. Father, Robert Hawkinson, founded Hawkinson Ford in Oak Lawn, Il in 1963.
Jim and Bob carry on Robert's practice of providing great customer service and giving back.