Prostate health is increasingly important to men as they age. There are few effective natural options to support prostate health and healthy urinary flow. Conventional approaches are often unattractive due to side effects, cost, and limited modes of action.
In this webinar, Dr. Jeremy Appleton will:
• Review the most common prostate health issues, their causes, presentation, physiologic features and conventional approaches
• Introduce two clinically proven natural botanical extracts, WS(r)1473 (Saw Palmetto extract) and WS(r)1031 (Stinging Nettle extract)
• Review mechanisms of action of WS(r)1473 and WS(r)1031
• Review clinical trials of WS(r)1473 and WS(r)1031
• Compare WS(r)1473 and WS(r)1031 with conventional approaches
Please join us on September 14th, 2011 at 6:30pm Central time.
There is no charge for this practitioner exclusive webinar sponsored by Integrative Therapeutics. To register, or for more information on all Integrative Therapeutics™
# # #
Integrative Therapeutics, Inc. manufactures and distributes proprietary, natural supplements exclusively to medical professionals. Our manufacturing facility meets stringent quality standards and is an organically certified and FDA-registered drug establishment. Find out more at http://www.integrativeinc.com