“The Vuelio Summer ’11 edition enables your communications teams to work together more efficiently and deliver an efficient service to appropriate stakeholders more promptly. What used to take five steps to accomplish was slashed to just one” Simon Ingram, Client Services Manager
Highlights of Vuelio Summer ’11 Release include:
• Communications Project Planning: Vuelio users can now record, track and schedule activities associated with communication projects and campaigns. Projects are comprised of Tasks and Milestones, and the information can be viewed in Calendar or Gantt chart formats.
• Social Media Syndication:
• Press Release Scheduler: The Summer ’11 release provides users with a scheduler to assign a future date and time for a press release to be distributed automatically by email – ideal for embargoed items.
• Integrated Media Contacts: This module enables a comprehensive media database integrated with complete contact management and project planning capabilities
• Media Monitoring: Incorporated media monitoring provides rapid access to what is being said about your organisation, your people and your competition.
AIMediaComms is a rapidly growing company. With over 300 active accounts, it is Europe’s leading provider of stakeholder and media relations management software. With more client experience than anyone else in the market, we have a deep understanding of delivering successful implementations, helping our customers derive maximum value from their investment.
For more information, please contact us on 020 7690 8885 or at email@example.com.
# # #
AIMediaComms is Europe's leading provider of media relations, marketing communications and stakeholder management software. We deliver an on-demand software service that meets the unique pr and communications needs of organisations across multiple sectors