There will be robust demand for armoured vehicles in the next decade. New acquisitions also clearly outstrip upgrade programmes although there are also significant programmes of the latter. This report is packed with over 80 charts that show key trends in the armoured vehicles market at the global level and in 20 leading national markets.
The United States will remain the largest market although it won’t have a dominant share. Key markets also include countries like Germany, the United Kingdom and France which have all announced reduced defence spending but remain committed to a number of important armoured vehicle programmes. Countries like India and South Korea, on the other hand, are actually increasing defence spending and likewise expected to be key markets. Other notable markets include Saudi Arabia, Australia, Turkey and Brazil. Visiongain provides forecasts for the period 2011-2021 in terms of value (US$) for the global market. Significant programmes in the following countries are analysed and these 20 leading national markets are also individually forecast from 2011-2021.
* United States
* United Kingdom
* South Korea
* Saudi Arabia
* United Arab Emirates
Forecasts have been established by analysing a wealth of data and by consultation with expert opinion from Force Protection Inc. and Oto Melara SpA Inc., both of which are leading companies involved with armoured vehicles.
At the global level, forecasts are also provided for four major submarkets:
* Main Battle Tanks.
* Medium Armoured Vehicles.
* Medium Mine-Resistant Vehicles.
* Light Protected Vehicles.
A comprehensive analysis of the armoured vehicles market
The Armoured Vehicles Market, 2011-2021 examines the market critically through the review of available information, with sources including government and company announcements, news reports, and interviews of experts in the field. Visiongain applied financial forecasting and qualitative analyses to provide a comprehensive market report with detailed analysis and informed opinion.
In particular, The Armoured Vehicles Market, 2011-2021, focuses on the following aspects of the market, with 2010 as base year and 2011-2021 as the forecast period:
* Forecasts of the global armoured vehicles market, both new and upgrades, in terms of value (US$).
* Forecasts of four key military armoured vehicle submarkets by type, in terms of value, at the global market level.
* Forecasts for the armoured vehicles market at the global level in terms of new and upgrades.
* Forecasts for the total armoured vehicles market for each of the 20 leading national armoured vehicles markets in terms of value (US$).
* Breakdown of the market share of leading armoured vehicle companies in the base year 2010, in terms of value (US$).
* Discussion of significant armoured vehicles programmes in the 20 leading national markets.
* Analysis of strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats affecting the armoured vehicles market.
* Profiles of 30 leading armoured vehicle manufacturers.
Why you should buy this report:
* You will get a comprehensive analysis of the global prospects for armoured vehicles in 2011-2021.
* You will also read original interviews from two key expert sources that helped inform the analysis and forecasting:-
* Mr Tommy Pruitt, Senior Communications Director of Force Protection Inc, a leading US manufacturer of mine-resistant vehicles.
* Officials from Oto Melara SpA, an Italian company that produces turrets for armoured vehicles.
* There are over 90 tables and charts that quantify and forecast the armoured vehicles market at the global level and for 20 leading national armoured vehicle markets, with 2010 as the base year and the forecast period covering 2011-2021.
* You will learn the forecast sales over 2011-2021 in value (US$) in terms of new and upgraded armoured vehicles as well as submarkets at the global market level.
* You will learn the forecast sales over 2011-2021 in value (US$) for 20 leading national markets with detailed analysis of individual contracts.
* You will learn the forecast sales in value ($m) in four key armoured vehicle submarkets from 2011-2021 at the global level:
1. Main Battle Tanks.
2. Medium Armoured Vehicles.
3. Medium Mine-Resistant Vehicles.
4. Light Protected Vehicles.
5. These four submarkets are also broken down into new purchases and upgrades, in terms of value (US$) and forecast individually from 2011-2021.
For more information kindly visit :
The Armoured Vehicle Upgrade & Retrofit Market 2011-2021
The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Firefighting Vehicles, Military Vehicles, and Buses
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/
# # #
Bharatbook.com is the leading business information aggregator and an easy access to more than 150,000 market reports.