PRLog - Aug. 5, 2011 - MIAMI -- New Media, New Marketing, Inc and the Doral Chamber of Commerce present: Search Engine Optimization DIY SEO Seminar; "How to Get Your Business Found on Google" on
engine_ optimization_ seo
Monday, August 8th, at 12:30 p.m.
You will dramatically improve your search engine (SEO) results with what
you will learn in this seminar. In this seminar we will cover the following topics:
- What Google and the other Search Engines are looking for in your web
site How to choose a web site designer and how to make sure they do a
great job for you
- Comparing html site to Flash, PHP and design platforms for web sites
- Options available for designing web sites yourself The basic mechanics
of building a web site that the search engines like
- All the web site elements required for good SEO How to read the "Source"
of a web site
- How to find the keyword that people are actually searching for How to
submit your web site to the search engines Which tools work to help
increase your web site rankings
- How to incorporate Social Media Marketing strategies with your SEO
strategies for maximum search engine rankings In the last part of the
seminar we will examine and critique your web sites live.
- Local based search, hyperlocal search. Yelp, Google Local, Foursquare and other local search tools.
The fee for the DIY SEO Seminar is $47.00 in advanced and $57 at the door.
Students can register at:
# # #
New Media, New Marketing - NMx2.com - Social Media and Internet Marketing Training and Information. Learn Social Media Marketing and Internet Marketing. Social Media Marketing Certification coming soon.