Starting August 15th at select Walmarts across Canada and online at www.3DLightFX.com, Tom’s cordless and environmentally-
Product Features and Specifications:
• With simple installation, the light is mounted to a wall on top of a crack sticker, giving the appearance the ball has been kicked into the wall
• Runs off of 3 AA Batteries or an AC adapter. Cordless power option eliminates the chance of cord strangulation and provides more options for installation points
• Provides a comforting light for infants and children to fall asleep
• Provides enough light for parents to safely tend to midnight ‘duties’ without having to turn on additional distracting lighting
• Energy Efficient - Uses LED lights which require less than 0.45W per hour
• Great for a baby, kid, teen or rec room. Looks great on or off, in daytime and night time
• Available in Classic Black, Cool Blue or Sweet Pink
• MSRP $19.97 CDN
Team 3D Light FX
To celebrate the launch of the product and future Canadian soccer pros, 3D Light FX will be donating $1 from the first 3 months of online sales to a Canadian children’s soccer team. To submit your team for consideration, email news@3DLightFX.com. The winning team will be chosen at random on November 15, 2011 and contacted by means of email.
Watch for 3D Deco Lights to make its first official appearance at this year’s Canadian National Exhibition. For more information and to order product, visit www.3DLightFX.com.
For media/blogger inquiries contact:
416-433-7494 / news@3DLightFX.com