“We are so pleased to announce the promotions within the firm’s tax and audit departments.”
• Sam Salty has been promoted to senior manager in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Department. Salty has more than 10 years of accounting experience in both the public and private sectors. He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles, and his MBA from the University of Southern California.
• Chris Martin has been promoted to manager in the Audit and Business Advisory Services Department. The University of California, Los Angeles graduate began his accounting career with Haskell & White seven years ago.
• Rana Duszynksi has been promoted to manager in the Tax Department. She began her career in accounting at Haskell & White six years ago after graduating summa cum laude from Cal State University, Fullerton.
• Merit Zuniga has been promoted to manager in the Tax Department. The Cal Poly Pomona magna cum laude graduate has worked at Haskell & White for more than five years and has prior experience with an Orange County-based accounting firm.
• Rosanne Kulju has been promoted to manager in the Tax Department. She has also worked at Haskell & White for more than five years. She previously worked for a national title company and is a graduate of Cal State University, Fullerton. Rosanne is currently pursuing her master’s degree in Taxation from Cal State University, Fullerton
“The organic growth and development of our team is an integral part of our operating values and culture,” said Pinnell. “We are fortunate to have these talented individuals on our team”
About Haskell & White LLP
Haskell & White LLP is one of the largest independently owned accounting, auditing and tax consulting firms in Southern California, specializing in servicing public and private middle-market companies. With locations in Irvine and San Diego, Haskell & White combines the expansive services, knowledge, experience and reach of national and international accounting firms with the personal attention, responsiveness and value of a local organization. Haskell & White works with companies in a broad range of industries including real estate, manufacturing, distribution, life science, technology, and retail. The firm provides solid expertise and services to its clients in the tax and audit disciplines, including advising SEC registrants and consulting on mergers and acquisitions. Further information on Haskell & White can be found on the firm’s website, www.hwcpa.com.