This year, the event has moved to the recently expanded world class facility, The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
The event is esteemed as the premier event for global health care innovation, and can, 4 months before the congress, present an impressive number of health care leaders and industry innovators who will attend the conference. As of now, over 80 presenters from 21 countries and spanning the full health care industry, are confirmed speakers. Some of the represented countries are Australia, the United States, Qatar, Thailand, Singapore, India, Spain, Switzerland and Canada.
Key international presenters include:
• Victor Dzau, MD, President and CEO, Duke University Health System, USA
• Rt. Hon. Prof. the Lord Ara Darzi of Denham KBE, Chairman, Institute of Global Health Innovation, Imperial College, London, UK
• Suhail Al Ansari, Executive Director, Mubadala Healthcare, UAE
• Wright L. Lassiter III, Chief Executive Officer, Alameda County Medical Center and Highland Hospital, Oakland, California, USA
• The Hon. Chin Soo Hee, Minister of Health and Welfare, South Korea
• H.E. Prof. Mohamed Jawad Khalifeh, Minister of Health, Ministry of Health; President, Arab Health Ministers Council, Beirut, Lebanon
• Hanan S. Al Kuwari, PhD, Managing Director, Hamad Medical Corporation, Doha, Qatar
• Dr. Manar Al Moneef, Director General, Health Care and Life Sciences, Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), Riyadh, KSA
• Zaid Al Siksek, CEO, Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD), Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Dr. Najeeb Al Shorbaji, Director, Knowledge Management, The World Health Organization (WHO), Geneva, Switzerland
• Dr. Cristian Baeza, Director of Health, Nutrition and Population, The World Bank, Washington, DC, USA
• Prof. Abdallah S. Daar, Professor, Public Health Sciences; Professor, Surgery, University of Toronto; Senior
Key topics for WHCC Middle East 2011 include:
• Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA) Health Authority Dialogue - Health Care Strategies for the Future and Evidence-Informed Health Policies
• How Provider Systems and Technology Companies are Responding to the Implementation of Electronic Health Records (EHR) Systems
• Building Strategic Public Private Partnerships (PPPs)
• The Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles
• The Future and Evidence-Informed Health Policies
• What Innovation Means to Health Care
• Emerging Technologies for Patient Decision Making
• Patient Safety and Quality Innovation and Improvement
• Transfer of Healthcare Knowledge and Best Practices
• Achieving Healthcare Greatness
• Future Pharmaceutical Business Models
• Building a Sustainable Health Care Workforce
• Innovative Financing Models for Global Health Care Challenges
• Health Care IT from Transaction to Communication
Novasans attends as Media Partners
The World Health Care Congress Middle East 2011 is organized with the sovereign partners the Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA). Novasans attends the conference in the role as a media partner, and will cover the event through articles, interviews, photos and other information of value for our readers.
2nd Annual World Health Care Congress Middle East 2011:
Novasans can be followed through the websites below:
# # #
Novasansis the most comprehensive directory and informational portal to medical tourism and healthcare travel. The website is an unbiased guide aiming to provide private persons with all information necessary before choosing to go abroad for treatment.
Novasans is the only existing interactive medical tourism website, where private persons can connect directly with hospitals, clinics and wellness institutions all over the world. The website is constantly updated with the latest information concerning the medical tourism industry and research within the healthcare field.
The Novasans website features interactive functions such as forums, reviews/recommendations, and the ability for potential patients to contact hospitals, clinics and wellness institutions all over the world for quotations.
On Novasans, you will find truthful and unbiased information necessary to make secure and affordable choices, just right for you!